THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

I like those china's
pimp.gif

Best colourway yet imo

they could've done better on the china's imo.

and 'P.S' means 'post-season.' i guess that's what we should expect the next lebron P.S. to have. say goodbye to zoom, and hello to max air. the hyperfuse material in those P.S.'s is the only thing i like so far.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Fresh them Chinas are tough bruh lol..Even though they all white, and I wish they had Red and cold in em i.e. Lebron IV...Them joints hittin hard, that tounge wild as hell lol.
yea you are right, but im just tired of all white Based shoes.. that sole is NICEEEEEEE...

Ok y'all are just in denial now. If these were just a regular Nike release and not a Lebron Sig, there would be little to no interest. Air Max sucks for performance...that's with the running shoes, bball shoes, you name it. Only thing is that Air Max makes for a more dramatic VISUAL presentation than Zoom Air does. Seems like Nike is going all generic with the Lebron line just the way they did with Vince Carter after awhile. I guess since the VII's had such great commercial success Nike and Petrie are resting on their laurels with the VIII. Complacency kills.
i actually like air max better, esp for the style of my play, and if these had zoom on them i don't think they would have look as good as they would with air max

Definitely feelin the China colorway..will try and cop that one at the beginnin of next month..i'm lookin forward to this shoe..it's growin on me tremendously..

Lebron VIII 7.5 out of 10 (performance ain't different than the 7s, so, appearance wise)

Blk/red/wht - 8/10

All black pair - 6/10

Chinas - 7/10 .......... Don't let the pic fool you..... Look how horrible the whitened VIIs were but looked dope in pics.

Overall.... If your a lebron fan, you'll cop.....

Nothing innovating man... Its F'n pissin me off....

Give us a Knicks colorway then I'll cop at retail....

The shoe ain't Retail Worthy honestly. HOH only items will sell out tho.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Ok y'all are just in denial now. If these were just a regular Nike release and not a Lebron Sig, there would be little to no interest.
This. The limited China pair leaks and now everyone is feeling it. Hype
laugh.gif

http://www.lrj23.com/blog...010/09/lebron8china1.jpg src="http://www.lrj23.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/lebron8china1.jpg">

Ok y'all are just in denial now. If these were just a regular Nike release and not a Lebron Sig, there would be little to no interest. Air Max sucks for performance...that's with the running shoes, bball shoes, you name it. Only thing is that Air Max makes for a more dramatic VISUAL presentation than Zoom Air does. Seems like Nike is going all generic with the Lebron line just the way they did with Vince Carter after awhile. I guess since the VII's had such great commercial success Nike and Petrie are resting on their laurels with the VIII. Complacency kills.

couldnt have said it better myself.... Funny thing is one of your fraternity brothers is the one who put me on this shoe.... I saw the colorway and was like
laugh.gif
 it all makes sense lol...

Only thing is that Air Max makes for a more dramatic VISUAL presentation than Zoom Air does>

Exactly.... it can't cost them much more to use Air Max instead of Zoom, but it 'looks good' so they push the suggested retail price up.

Heck, Nike don't even really give a *censored* if the shoe doesn't sell out at suggested retail price, all it's about is charging the retailer more for the shoe.

If it doesn't sell what else is the retailer going to order? Nike is king, and they can get away with padding the price and turning out generic looking shoes.

i probably wont be copping any VIIIs but that colorway above would be copped to hoop in once they hit the outlet... and employee discount of course..
laugh.gif

if miami heat wins a title this year this shoe will be considered a classic... end of the day his play on the court gonna determine if the shoes sits or movvvvvvvvvve

I really dont think they look bad at all (they look like a typical Lebron shoe), of course they arent the best looking of the line but its all about the performance for these.

damn.. i can't seem to like these no matter what colourway i see.

if you love them, then you're in some serious denial...

There growing on me......
reminds me of how i didnt like the jordan 23 at first then over the time the shoe grew on me.. and i purchased them

Back
Top Bottom