THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Curious how the release went today down in Florida.  Can't wait to get my hands on these.  
same as here

here's a pic of the line, from twitter

yg0q.jpg

6eh.jpg

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Isn't it like 4pm in FL, there should be pics of shoes on feet right now.

i believe i seen like only 2 people with these joints on... guess they have to wait till 6 o clock lebron time

Don't really like the South Beach ones.. I'll wait for the charcoal/gray/red ones and the knicks colorway 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Isn't it like 4pm in FL, there should be pics of shoes on feet right now.

i believe i seen like only 2 people with these joints on... guess they have to wait till 6 o clock lebron time
Lebron dubbed his appearance of the event "The Arrival"?
eyes.gif
roll.gif

Nice thanks for the pic of the line.  I know more will be available later... I was just curious how things were going today in MIA.  

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Curious how the release went today down in Florida.  Can't wait to get my hands on these.  
same as here

here's a pic of the line, from twitter

yg0q.jpg

6eh.jpg
And I know 80% of these dudes are resellers smh 
tired.gif

I miss how the shoe game use to be 
ohwell.gif

Reseller wouldn't have game without the consumers. If you miss out on the release, you refrain from buying and you let the reseller hold the shoes till they crumble.

178392025.jpg

I'm such a sorry excuse for a person. I need those now!!!! Resellers do your thing.

indifferent.gif
@ Me for all this flip-flopping going on. I am a hypebeast in denial.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

178392025.jpg

I'm such a sorry excuse for a person. I need those now!!!! Resellers do your thing.

indifferent.gif
@ Me for all this flip-flopping going on. I am a hypebeast in denial.
frown.gif

If you have to flip flop that means you really don't want the shoe or you just need to see them in person to judge 
But the one advice i can give you is "BUY WHAT YOU LIKE" don't base your purchases on what others like buy what feels and looks good to you 

i chek the bay i already see what this sneaker release all bout... the line was cLearly a resell event not a fan event... sneaker game is like the ticket game i see... what happen to the dayz when people play their position now everybody wanna do everything..

dexnch.jpg
i guess bron bron saw everybody saying when he was gonna wear a pair.. limited or not its gonna be a race to get these.. i said it earlier in the thread these 8s was gonna be the sNeaker that took lebron to the next level in shoe history... im seeing people put these kicks in same sentence as air yeezy.. all it take is right colorway and good marketing that hype gets next level.. im not gonna front this colorway took me by storm.. these kicks right here are true attention getters.. you got on a pair of these heads are turning like its on a swivel.. never know but jordan had the 6.. would the 8 be the one when he win the championship??? only time will tell on that..

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

dexnch.jpg
i guess bron bron saw everybody saying when he was gonna wear a pair.. limited or not its gonna be a race to get these.. i said it earlier in the thread these 8s was gonna be the sNeaker that took lebron to the next level in shoe history...
Agreed. A lot of people are saying these are legit, way more comfy than the VII. Nike fixed the firmness of the forefoot part of the max air so now it feels more soft.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

welcome2jungle wrote:
i guess bron bron saw everybody saying when he was gonna wear a pair.. limited or not its gonna be a race to get these.. i said it earlier in the thread these 8s was gonna be the sNeaker that took lebron to the next level in shoe history...

indifferent.gif

I still think these are the best LeBrons so far :

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom