THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by yungone350

Man I need these in my life, too bad im in LA.

They will be @ Hoh, Niketowns and NDC in early November just be patient
pimp.gif

Thanks bc60997, guess i should stop listening to the resellers and what they say in their attempt to get my 500 bucks on these crazy prices

Guys be patient, I think the Red Carpets release of last year have shown that a little patience will save you some serious bread. Instead of hitting up the resellers for $500 for one pair that will be released anyway, just have your finger on the trigger when they are released on NDC. You can get almost 3 pair of 8's for the same $500 if you exercise a little patience.

Whoever paid $500 for these is insane.

Saw a few pairs sell on E-bay for that much.

I'm looking forward to November in order to get my third pair , just in case.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Originally Posted by bc60997

Everyone be patient on the Pre Heats they will become more widely available in about a month...

IT makes me sad to see what all these young kids do now. I did a quick "lebron pre heat search" and there were 35 hits with these shoes being listed between 4-500???? THAT IS WHAT THE PE's ARE WORTH. Even more than that they only released in two places and that many that were sold were just to be resold.

I can't say anything bad about trying to get more money, but man how times have changed.

These are not player exclusives. These are HOH exclusives, and it is a scam to suggest that these are PE's. PE's are exclusive to the players, not for retail.

I bet all the resellers watch this site, waiting for the tension to build on certain releases, then'll play these cats like a bunch of suckers.

I think you misunderstood...I KNOW THESE ARE NOT PE's that is why I said "That is what THE PE's are worth."  AS in other TRUE PE's.

Look at your local Niketowns, HoH and NDC around the second week of November...And Niketown Miami which I believe will do phone orders b/c they did not sell out.

i just called got thru and some *!$#*%% employee said they only have 15 left . I asked if i could do a phone order and he said no, because they released today.
dude take a chill pill these will be release every were in early Nov no need to stress 

For those of you who don't know the actual release date its - 11/12/10 - Lebron VIII, Retro/Black-Pink Flash-Filiment Green Style# 417098-401, $160 Quickstrike.

I'm glad these exclusives are gaudy and loud so I don't have to trip over not being able to get them. No way I'll resort to paying reseller prices. I'll support the online dealers like marqueesole.com that has them in advance at a reasonable price rather than give in to resellers.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel
eek.gif
 boobie was there?! awww man that dude got JOKES!!! Met him in Fordham in the bx in jimmy jazz, dude is a OLD HEAD
laugh.gif

LeBron neeed to come to NYC and do some $#+ like this, I would of made NOISE if I was at that MIA opening
pimp.gif
LBJ gets a nigggaaa HYPE!

that flywire shoe looks crazy.. i wonder how they perform...

and can't wait for them south beach... everyone is in love with them..

and smh at resellers

Pictures don't do the shoe any Justice, especially if you got less than a 10MP camera! Insidethesneakerbox sneaker review video shows the true quality and color of the Lebron VIII South Beach.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Might try to cop those Pre Heats if they make it to HOH MD.
Is that at the mall in PG County (Hyattesville)?

Yup sure is...just googled it. I finally live in a HOH area. I have never seen a mall with so many freaking sneaker stores like Prince George's Mall. My first time there was last week, and I was like wow.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

that flywire shoe looks crazy.. i wonder how they perform...

and can't wait for them south beach... everyone is in love with them..

and smh at resellers
Yea that thing is Ridiculous...Just think of how crazy colorways will be if they add color to that clear flywire panel lol.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Yup sure is...just googled it. I finally live in a HOH area. I have never seen a mall with so many freaking sneaker stores like Prince George's Mall. My first time there was last week, and I was like wow.
Yea like half of the stores in there are sneaker related
laugh.gif
.  I just paid them a visit yesterday.
btw I didn't know you were in the DMV area

Hype's in full effect on these. For a while I thought people would look at these differently, But I guess not. Lebron's designers have it made.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Yea like half of the stores in there are sneaker related
laugh.gif
.  I just paid them a visit yesterday.
btw I didn't know you were in the DMV area

Just moved to the area this week (Northeast DC). Good ole Fed Gov't
laugh.gif
. So I guess I'll be seeing some of you DMV NT'ers lined up at the HoH.

Back
Top Bottom