The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
. Nobody in this entire thread knows if these are it or not so can you all please quit speculating and wait till you have a confirmation.... Smh
You mad bro? lol

And how about them being numbered?  That would make sense being that there are only 2,014.  Which would also make them that much more special.

My second niece twice removed has a dog walker that works for Nike and he just told me that Lebron personally assembled each wooden box from the court flooring of their game 7 victory!:nerd:

Lmao y all of a sudden cats are gting impatient?!we all signup for these knowing that they wouldn't release for a while... So just let it flow... Just my 2cents...
And for the people that already have the code i would hold on to it.... U never know somebody's order might gt cancelled and maybe then u ll be able to copp....
Long shot but u don't have nothing to lose....

Bet all sizes will be sold by Wednesday
I AM
You really quoted yourself? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  I missed NT. Repped.

Thanks for the morning laugh.

Last edited:
. Nobody in this entire thread knows if these are it or not so can you all please quit speculating and wait till you have a confirmation.... Smh

I think you need to go back to school. Re-read my post. I was telling the guy those WILL NOT be the shoes...smh.

Word on the playgrounds according to Lebron's son is the box will be made of foam with a mold of Lebron's pretty feet on the box top, shoes yet to be seen :rolleyes

Glad it's over, time to jump back into online mode 8)

I LOVE 2k14 and all previous 2k basketball games. However every time my mind says "Play some 2K" by the time I can start the game i hate the idea of playing this game any more.

I think x2 code runs have officially broke me of my love for this game.... Hopefully the shoes are dope!!!

Last edited:
Just 1 size 8 

Adam never got back to me after the last email saying i was meeting the criteria.

o'well i tried my hardest to get that second pair i deserve. I could have bought another for 300$ yesterday but it just didn't feel right.

Ill prolly receive an email today with some BS answer since they are sold out now

One pair size 11.5

No way I could attempt to do another I finished Saturday. If I had my Xbox one earlier I probably would have tried to get two codes though.

what happened to the guy that used a promo code for these did he get to use it or what ?

Last edited:
One pair size 11.5. Looking forward to seeing what these look like and how much Nike put into the 2K theme.

Person who made this actually mislead people because the only way you can get them was if your friend was your agent. I have a size13 paid for from december 5th . The funny thing is , people started hacking the codes the past few weeks. Not very fair to others but resellers make a way out of no way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom