The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
GITD is pointless unless your gonna go play laser tag...
nerd.gif

Here's the info. from that sneakertmz twitter....

1.) They aren't what everyone thinks they are (Guess he's referring to that 1of1 pair)
2.) They are not a NikeID
3.) It's a new Colorway.....first time used on a LeBron
4.) There is a pattern on the upper....much like the BHM and ASG.  
5.) They do not Glow in the Dark

He's gone as far as to say that the 2k14>yeezy2  and that $1500 would be a STEAL for them.  

Now I understand we are playing around with nothing but "rumors" right now, and I apologize for throwing in more things that other people might refer to as useless.  I'm just to the point to where I feel like if we shake this tree hard enough, something is going to fall down :lol:

If true, I'm good with all of that. Don't mind the shoe not having GITD, since it's being over used and is an iD option. That new colorway never been used is intriguing. This can go great (ala SB 8s) of it can fail miserably.

Never once thought those were the 2K's. Clearly just the GS model of the elites that surfaced some time last week.

I have a feeling if and when the images of the 2K's do leak you'll just know its them.....

At this point, I'mma just wait. We been waiting long enough, whats another 2 weeks or so?
I've been ignoring people who have been claiming to see them and giving their opinions, and will continue to do so because they are either lying to seem credible for personal gain, or trolling the gullible masses.
Nike has done too good of a job keeping these a secret that I highly doubt a random shoe dude on twitter has seen these and other more important and credible figures haven't.

I just hope they are dope so I can rock them. That's all.

Last edited:
So if I did the payment through paypal which is linked to my bank account I should have no worries rite?

should be good to go if bank account is authorized on account
excellent, idk I see ppl doing cc changes, these changes that changes....just had me worried....I hope no pics are leaked and ppl who have them see them for the first time when they open the box, which means youll have to stay off here as well as social media for a couple days lol...

Lol there were people complaining on my TL about it. I just sat back and laughed.
If I've learned anything from buying shoes over the years is not to assume anything until an actual press release is out.  No sense in stressing about stuff that 90% of the time aren't true

can i go ahead and give bad rep for anyone that posts pics of the shoes that get em befoe eevrybody be it by shipping time hahaha

So if I did the payment through paypal which is linked to my bank account I should have no worries rite?
when you pay using paypal on NDC it will ask you if you wanna use your paypal balance or take from your bank account.

who else is checking there order on the daily now?  lol.. wait is killin me. 

its actually easier to check this thread or the other LeBron thread than to check my order on NDC. im not worried about when my pair will ship just because I already have low expectations.

its actually easier to check this thread or the other LeBron thread than to check my order on NDC. im not worried about when my pair will ship just because I already have low expectations.
^This. i hate signing in on NDC. Im sure this thread will move up 20+ pages when someone finds out.

I just want the shoes to be decent man. Even if its a basic GR looking shoe lol.

And idk how credible all these dudes with "insider" info are.

^This. i hate signing in on NDC. Im sure this thread will move up 20+ pages when someone finds out.

yup just like I found about the Prepared to Ship status change :lol:

i like to check NDC first.. that way I can AVOID this thread.. don't want a spoiler pic after waiting this long.. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom