The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet all y'all who bought these won't do this again, Nike has a chain around y'all's necks, why don't all y'all wait on your shoes, quit cryin, and speculatin...glad I don't like Lebron...Go Mavs

Bet all y'all who bought these won't do this again, Nike has a chain around y'all's necks, why don't all y'all wait on your shoes, quit cryin, and speculatin...glad I don't like Lebron...Go Mavs

???????? It was stated we'd have a wait. People just tripping for nothing.

I'm willing to bet more than 50% of the peeps who copped this shoe bought em strictly for re-selling purposes...not because they like Lebron...Go Wiz

Lol if the shoe is dope, you can guarantee that people will do this again.  It does suck that everyone is getting annoyed but let's face it, I feel like we are extremely bored right now.  I don't feel like the majority of people are looking forward to the Elites, Lows or EXT's.  Add on top of that, the Soldier being the go-to shoe for the season....just not a lot going on IMO.  

I'm willing to bet more than 50% of the peeps who copped this shoe bought em strictly for re-selling purposes...not because they like Lebron...Go Wiz

Yea it's pretty obvious to be honest especially to those that frequent the regular bron xi thread.

Lol if the shoe is dope, you can guarantee that people will do this again.  It does suck that everyone is getting annoyed but let's face it, I feel like we are extremely bored right now.  I don't feel like the majority of people are looking forward to the Elites, Lows or EXT's.  Add on top of that, the Soldier being the go-to shoe for the season....just not a lot going on IMO.  

But I'm not annoyed with nike. I'm annoyed with the people that can't understand that this is a preorder and we agreed to a date months later. I'm also annoyed with people taking twitter posts as fact or confirmed info.

But I'm not annoyed with nike. I'm annoyed with the people that can't understand that this is a preorder and we agreed to a date months later. I'm also annoyed with people taking twitter posts as fact or confirmed info.
I feel ya....you've got a lot of threads to moderate and the Yeezy thread alone is enough to push anyone to the limits 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

This... 100%. We knew to expect MAY when we agreed to the terms of participating. We should be more than happy if we get these in Mid March as rumored.

Last edited:
This... 100%. We knew to expect MAY when we agreed to the terms of participating. We should be more than happy if we get these in Mid March as rumored.
Actually nobody knew it was may until after they checked out and got the confirmation email. On the 2k14 page it said Mid-March but after you checked out it said May 5th in the email.

i have a screen shot of both.

Actually nobody knew it was may until after they checked out and got the confirmation email. On the 2k14 page it said Mid-March but after you checked out it said May 5th in the email.

Ok.. I'm aware of that...But we're barely in Mid-March and people are complaining... And we've known it was either Mid/Late-March or May at the LATEST. So either way the complaining and trolling is :smh: .

You also got the 2K14 email and most likely ordered right after. So you knew from the jump it was one or the other.

Hopefully it's sooner rather than later though.

Last edited:

Yup ur right. Only thing that has said anything about the month of May is the order conformation email.

This is a man of knowledge...
Ok....But we're barely in Mid-March and people are complaining... And we've known it was either Mid/Late-March or May at the LATEST. So either way the complaining and trolling is
mean.gif
I am not complaining about the wait. I am complaining about the lack of information. If Nike would come out and say the 2k14 would not be shipped until April 17th I'd be pissed but accept it as having a legitimate shipping date. At this point we are all just twiddling our thumbs waiting on some sort of information. I can guarantee that if Nike would come out and give us information all this pissing and moaning about how long the wait is would turn to clamoring about how we only have XX amount of days left.

And I am going to be completely upfront. I do not have the type of expendable income of some people that allows me to drop $1000 in shoes. I normally set aside a finite amount per month that I can spend on kicks. This month I am not able to grab any releases due to Nike keeping me locked up for $500, which is at the high end of what I would spend per month. I'd love to get the Kobe 9 Details, a Jordan release, or splurge for some MC Flyknit Racers but at the moment I am stuck...Just being real.

nobody? many people knew it was may since it was discussed on the forum. you knew it was may 5th after the 1st time so the 2nd, 3rd, 4th.... probably shouldn't have happened for you if the may deadline was such a big deal. also, the reps have been saying mid to late march yet you guys have been bugging since the status changed even with the explanation of what "Preparing to ship" actually means.

that may deadline stopped 0 people from redeeming codes.

And I am going to be completely upfront. I do not have the type of expendable income of some people that allows me to drop $1000 in shoes. I normally set aside a finite amount per month that I can spend on kicks. This month I am not able to grab any releases due to Nike keeping me locked up for $500, which is at the high end of what I would spend per month. I'd love to get the Kobe 9 Details, a Jordan release, or splurge for some MC Flyknit Racers but at the moment I am stuck...Just being real.

then cash out dude... you keep talking about what they will be flipping for or whatever. sell off the preorders (must be 2 if they are holding $500) and you wont have to have nike lock up your money anymore.

Last edited:

so you didnt know it said May 5 after you copped 4 pairs?  .. if your unhappy with the process just cancel/sell your order and be done with it. 

Last edited:

so you didnt know it said May 5 after you copped 4 pairs?  .. if your unhappy with the process just cancel/sell your order and be done with it. 

BINGO! posting over and over and over that the shoes need to ship is OD. we are just hitting the "mid march" timeframe so its just a waiting game now and if people really thought it was may 5th then they certainly don't need to be posting hurry up and ship while its still march.

Last edited:
It's not in nikes best interest to provide any info it does not need to. There is no hype needed bc the shoes are sold. There is no need to commit to a date as it gives them more flexibility.

We all knew we were gonna have to wait. So let's wait and see what we get. The complaining should really only start after May (late)or when we get the shoe (if ugly).

Seeing all the rumors is funny and comical. Seeing people post the same thing over thinking they are first is annoying. At this point I really doubt anyone is gonna be able to leak something based on facts. They are guessing and maybe they guess right. But seems like this shoe is kept well under wraps.

1st post.

Hey guys when I talked to a nike rep a month ago he said to make sure i had the money for the shoes in my account MID March, he said just to be safe have it in the beginning of March. He also told me that I would get them sometime in MAY! This is what the guy from NIKE told me, so maybe the order will submit and a charge to a card will be done this month and we will get them in MAY.  Did anyone else hear that from a nike person?

They shipping this week or next week a bazillion reps said it already, and nike never charges you then ships 2 months later they will ship and give you tracking info, then when they drop off to ups you will get charged .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom