The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered my shoes back on Dec 8th with my Debit Card.

i use my card just about everyday so i am constantly looking at my account. NOT once have i seen the payment pop up besides when i first made my Pre-Order. Waited 3 days and it was gone.

Wont be charged AGAIN till they are shipped im pretty sure.

I ordered my shoes back on Dec 8th with my Debit Card.

i use my card just about everyday so i am constantly looking at my account. NOT once have i seen the payment pop up besides when i first made my Pre-Order. Waited 3 days and it was gone.

Wont be charged AGAIN till they are shipped im pretty sure.
that's what I think will happen with me too, they'll want to see if the money is in there and then it will go away until they ship

it really won't matter after next Friday I got my bonus coming in so i'll be covered

I just see pending on Paypal thats it nothing out of my bank account yet. I use paypal for everything I buy online and whenever I buy stuff from NDC I get a paypal confirmation email saying you've submitted an order to Nike for x amount and it always says in that email that money won't leave your account until Nike processes the order.

I just see pending on Paypal thats it nothing out of my bank account yet. I use paypal for everything I buy online and whenever I buy stuff from NDC I get a paypal confirmation email saying you've submitted an order to Nike for x amount and it always says in that email that money won't leave your account until Nike processes the order.
Yep, I got the PayPal confirmation email and everything, I'm not gonna stress about it though

just read on a facebook group that whenever they use the code and choose any size, all of them are in carts already...

Just a heads up, this might not apply to you.

I noticed fouling out makes the process longer.

My 1st and 2nd code I got around the 70ish mark.

This 3rd run through I'm at 78 games no code.

The first 2 times I played all games. This most recent attempt I would just get 35pts 3ast and 3reb and just foul out. My average is 35.7, 3.4, 3.2. That's a lot better than my 1st two attempts and I still didn't get a code. I'm just speculating it's because I kept fouling out. Just my 2 cents
weird...cause when i fouled out i got my code 1 game sooner than when i didnt foul out hahah

im just curious if anyone can see there order number when they sign onto nike.com. i paid for my order a few weeks back and got the conformation email already but when i click onto the order number and go to nike it only shows me my previous order but nothing on the 2k lebrons. is this the same for everyone?

im just curious if anyone can see there order number when they sign onto nike.com. i paid for my order a few weeks back and got the conformation email already but when i click onto the order number and go to nike it only shows me my previous order but nothing on the 2k lebrons. is this the same for everyone?
weird...i just checked my accounts and my orders show up and i can click on them

Last edited:
i just called up nike. they have my order in the system so im good. its just wired i cant see it on my nike account

Ya mine's not on my account either but I forgot to log into it when I checked out, I just kept the email and use that to see my order progress

check this out

Jess: Hi, my name is Jess. How may I help you?
Jess: Hello John.
john james: Hey Jess, do you know what sizes are still available for nba2k14 shoe
Jess: We do not have any information on if/what sizes are available, at this time. I do apologize.
john james: hmm 
john james: do you know if yall will offer any other things when the shoes are sold out?? like a shirt or short or something???
Jess: Thus far, it is only the shoes. That doesn't mean we won't entirely. There is always a chance we will. For this reason, I would recommend periodically checking the site and @Nikestore Twitter for any updates.
john james: ok Jess, thank you
john james: quick questions Jess, 
Jess: Anytime, John. Did you have any other questions for me?
john james: can i use your nike swoosh account to order things? 
john james: jk 
john james: lol
Jess: Ha, I wish I could let you! Just become a Nike employee!
Jess: You're most certainly welcome. Thanks for contacting Nike and have a great rest of the day!

Has anyone else tried or heard of somebody trying to redeem a code after the Facebook group post on the previous page?  Just trying to avoid wasting my time playing a game I now despise for a code that might not be redeemable when I get home from work this evening.

check this out

Jess: Hi, my name is Jess. How may I help you?

Jess: Hello John.

john james: Hey Jess, do you know what sizes are still available for nba2k14 shoe

Jess: We do not have any information on if/what sizes are available, at this time. I do apologize.

john james: hmm 

john james: do you know if yall will offer any other things when the shoes are sold out?? like a shirt or short or something???

Jess: Thus far, it is only the shoes. That doesn't mean we won't entirely. There is always a chance we will. For this reason, I would recommend periodically checking the site and @Nikestore Twitter for any updates.

john james: ok Jess, thank you

john james: quick questions Jess, 

Jess: Anytime, John. Did you have any other questions for me?

john james: can i use your nike swoosh account to order things? 

john james: jk 

john james: lol

Jess: Ha, I wish I could let you! Just become a Nike employee!

Jess: You're most certainly welcome. Thanks for contacting Nike and have a great rest of the day!
I just called and the girl told me size 7-8.13-15 are still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom