The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished talking to a friend on FB who just got the code minutes ago, he said 7-8.5,13, & 14 are still available.  He just purchased it, so there are still pairs available!

Wow, I stand corrected about these being made to order, and im glad to see that, they seem to be selling quicker this way. Hopeful that we will see images or more info as soon as the remaining pairs are pre-ordered

im just curious if anyone can see there order number when they sign onto nike.com. i paid for my order a few weeks back and got the conformation email already but when i click onto the order number and go to nike it only shows me my previous order but nothing on the 2k lebrons. is this the same for everyone?
weird...i just checked my accounts and my orders show up and i can click on them
When you go in your order history does it say "In Progress" or Submitted? I never received a confirmation email but it shows up in My Orders. Mine still says submitted though. When I called Nike the lady said because its a preorder I wouldn't get a confirmation email until they get them in stock or something but that makes no sense. She did say she could see my order on her end and I should be good to go. Just weird.

So is it really true that Lebron stopped wearing the XI's until Nike re-designs it? If its true, what does it mean as far as the value of the current and future Lebron XI's coming out?

When you go in your order history does it say "In Progress" or Submitted? I never received a confirmation email but it shows up in My Orders. Mine still says submitted though. When I called Nike the lady said because its a preorder I wouldn't get a confirmation email until they get them in stock or something but that makes no sense. She did say she could see my order on her end and I should be good to go. Just weird.
my order says submitted, but I did get an order confirmation from Nike and Paypal like I always do when I order shoes

idk thats weird on your end bro, I think your good though well I hope so anyway

my order says submitted, but I did get an order confirmation from Nike and Paypal like I always do when I order shoes

idk thats weird on your end bro, I think your good though well I hope so anyway
Hope so too. Thanks for the reply. With Nike, you never know... Lol.

no problem I always try to respond when someone asks a question or quotes me. I mean it is weird you didn't get the confirmation email I ordered 6am Sunday morning I was hungover and just wanted to get my order in I forgot to put it in earlier that night. When did you order? I know Nike has had some technical issues the past few days maybe thats why you didn't get a confirmation email? At least it shows in your order history though

no problem I always try to respond when someone asks a question or quotes me. I mean it is weird you didn't get the confirmation email I ordered 6am Sunday morning I was hungover and just wanted to get my order in I forgot to put it in earlier that night. When did you order? I know Nike has had some technical issues the past few days maybe thats why you didn't get a confirmation email? At least it shows in your order history though
I ordered yesteday at 4pm. I asked last night and I was told that the system was down or something. I just got an email earlier today that said my duck foams were delivered, when they were delivered yesterday morning, so they might just be backed up or something and a random email might pop up. Who knows. But yeah it shows up in My Orders so I should be good to go. Just had me freaked out especially with sizes selling out. 

I ordered yesteday at 4pm. I asked last night and I was told that the system was down or something. I just got an email earlier today that said my duck foams were delivered, when they were delivered yesterday morning, so they might just be backed up or something and a random email might pop up. Who knows. But yeah it shows up in My Orders so I should be good to go. Just had me freaked out especially with sizes selling out. 

I think your good then bro they had some issues on their end with the system.

Hope you flip them foams too, wish I had them to flip for some preludes

okay so i have a 92 rating, i signed with nike, i got the custom sneaker creation taken care of....

after a couple games lebron shows up in my condo or whatever and says hey dude we should play together... then we leave to get lunch.

after that... nothing.

i played the whole playoffs since then, and won, and took MVP.

now im into the next season, has this happened to anyone?

on ps4.

I powered through out of paranoia and stayed up until 4:30a to get my 2nd pair, my size 13. I got my last 25 games in about 4 hours. Cya in the park

okay so i have a 92 rating, i signed with nike, i got the custom sneaker creation taken care of....

after a couple games lebron shows up in my condo or whatever and says hey dude we should play together... then we leave to get lunch.

after that... nothing.

i played the whole playoffs since then, and won, and took MVP.

now im into the next season, has this happened to anyone?

on ps4.
You received the message for the custom sneaker creator with Tinker on it?

Just got redeemed my code.  Sizes 7, 8, 13, 14, and 15 were still available.  Good luck to everyone still working on theirs.  

I know when I watched him play the Warriors, he was playing in them, even left skid marks on the court lol.
That was supposedly the last time he wore the XI's. Has anybody played basketball in the XI's? I'm wondering how they feel before I buy a 2nd pair of XI's for basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom