The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never mind the red box. Nike took down the FAQ page so i used a old screen shot.

look at the 2nd question. this leads me to believe that they are trying to ship them without official pics.
This is not true, I used a coupon code on my pair. 

People claiming that there are leaked pictures somewhere is this true on some site, can anyone bring to light

People claiming that there are leaked pictures somewhere is this true on some site, can anyone bring to light
while im no authority on every sneaker site and blog on the internet, i wuold assume if there was then someone around here would have found it by now

Why wouldn't you ask those people and not us? Clearly they aren't here yet...
laugh.gif

All of the "leaked pics" so far have pretty much just been IDs or a Lebron 1 of 1, at least the pics that have been posted in here. Don't think we've really seen any concrete info/pics yet about what the 2K14s will actually be.

Just joined but if u wanted to add me on the list I ordered a 10.5 but they are gone so idk if it matters lol

The original authorization charge dropped off my credit card, and a new one appeared today. Looks like it will be a charging/waiting game until March.

so with all of this madness, has anyone fully commited to buying 2k15 with the possibility of Nike doing this again? Do you think Nike/2k will want to do this again??

so with all of this madness, has anyone fully commited to buying 2k15 with the possibility of Nike doing this again? Do you think Nike/2k will want to do this again??
I could easily see this happening again. Not the same exact way but these corporate partnerships make both sides way too much money and bring a whole lot of attention for this to be the last time.

I wouldn't buy it if I still had the PS3, but for the 4 yes(gameplay is smoother on next gen) I'd buy again even if they're not doing the contest again. Basketball games are a must for me. I'd buy LIVE too if they would get their **** together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom