The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooOoOOo my gosh.... someone is telling me to read when they clearly didn't read I addressed that yesterday.... omg omg omg omg....

I talk down to someone because im a mod omg omg omg.... please tell me the context of my "talking down" which said mod all over it. im really interested in that because im sure all it came down to is me saying I didn't care for the rumor and I maintained that viewpoint throughout our "discussion."

and I guess a meeting is now converted to CONFIRMED RELEASES now.... you are the best man. you really are.

its a shoe forum... we can discuss things... IT GOES BOTH WAYS EINSTEIN.

also, @leothegod Its clear from your rambling that you have not followed the thread since day 1. If you have a problem with me personally, then feel free to air out your anguish via PM. Your viewpoint of me doesn't change me one bit. Your weak jabs at me are comical and I contribute more to this community with my left pinky that you have in your entire time of the site.

Last edited:
All signs point to the ones he had on his IG which are the YOTH colorway supposedly the 1of1 but that would be weird if Nike copied his custom....wouldn't be 1of1 anymore. Hopefully they aren't it but they could be worse lol. Anyone else notice on that picture he posted on his ig the teal color looks like velvet unless the photo is just blurry lol...could be the first 11 Ext. By the way what does ext stand for anyways?

If his don't have 2K logo and ours do they would technically still be 1 of 1.

-Matt

By the way what does ext stand for anyways?
Dunno if it was already answered, but EXT is for the series that is an EXTension of the normal brand intended for casual use, as opposed to performance like their "normal" counterparts.

exactly... if those 1/1's LeBron posted were called xi south beaches these kids would be going nuts!

no one likes what they like anymore they like what they are told to! those 1/1's are sick!

If they are the "1 of 1s" I would be fine. Cool, unique look. If they are something else I will be cool with that too.

Even if these are just monstrosities with nothing at all going for them I am confident that I can sell/trade for something I like and see a return on investment, even if it is marginally small. I cannot see anyone really taking a loss on these UNLESS you are one of the dudes that dropped $300-$500+ for a code. If you are just in for retail you will be fine regardless the color.

This thread is really annoying how many times is those shoes he posted on IG going to be speculated? We know its a red based shoe by the code being 674 besides that we don't know anything. Sound like a bunch of teenage girls gossiping about signed boxes and WTL or YOTH. Also, just because Ronnie2K tweets about a meeting does not in any form confirm that another shoe is coming next year. Just wait for the shoes it's cool to speculate but it's getting ridiculous.

This thread is really annoying how many times is those shoes he posted on IG going to be speculated? We know its a red based shoe by the code being 674 besides that we don't know anything. Sound like a bunch of teenage girls gossiping about signed boxes and WTL or YOTH. Also, just because Ronnie2K tweets about a meeting does not in any form confirm that another shoe is coming next year. Just wait for the shoes it's cool to speculate but it's getting ridiculous.

thank you. that's all ive been saying all along.

Could be jerseys... Lol at the end of the day m all for the surprise effect.. . But in these days n age i know a pic is bond to surface....

Will it be these?!? Lol these are the homeys iDs just came in. I'm sure tons of ppl did this color way
laugh.gif
 1 of 1.... 

I wonder how Jackson Ellis is doing I trampled over that homie in all games i bet the dude got sent to the D-League

And i did Bob from maintenance wife when he was out celebrating his birthday

Last edited:
^^^nice find. I don't want it to be a basic red, yellow and blue colorway. That seems so boring. But the picture of those women's shoes goes to show its ANY type of red / yellow or volt / and any type of blue combo which leads me to believe they might be dope if it were infrared/voIt/vivid blue combo

^^^nice find. I don't want it to be a basic red, yellow and blue colorway. That seems so boring. But the picture of those women's shoes goes to show its ANY type of red / yellow or volt / and any type of blue combo which leads me to believe they might be dope if it were infrared/voIt/vivid blue combo

Yea I definitely think it's any color from those 3 families of colors. No way we can predict this lol

While we're on the topic of color codes, this shoe also has the color code 674 so the Lebron's could be very different than the YOTH and the pair pictured.
O5UepA2.png

well then.... this just threw a wrench into what I was thinking the shoes would look like.

Truth be told, I really want a special box. Crown Jewel style, make it worth having even if the shoe is meh.

I don't get how people are still thinking those 1 of 1 shoes are the 2k14 Lebrons. Didn't he say 1 of 1? Not 1 of 2014? I'm sure there will be a leak soon enough. It's only January and they will be dropped in March. Mid Feb is when I'm guessing we will get a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom