The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried my damndest to get a chat rep to give me some info. She genuinely acted like she had no clue on the colors or had seen anything. Congratulated me on winning and told me to enjoy them and that they were excited to see what the shoes were going to be as well. Ship date is still the same

The reps don't know anything the one girl I talked to was very friendly actually and she said its a big secret nike is trying to keep. No point in pressing the reps up, they can't give anything away even if they knew

I was asking to see if they planned a showcase similar to the Gumbo and other drops. Dont get your panties in a wad, just trying to get some information for us. i just thought it was interesting that she was genuinely excited about the release as well.

lol, cats working reps to death for info we had since the announcement of the contest

let the reps breathe people, some people have genuine reasons to hit up the reps like scamming for discount codes

I don't know much about that Icy Sole guy, so for you guys who do know about him how trustworthy/reliable is he when it comes to info?

I don't know much about that Icy Sole guy, so for you guys who do know about him how trustworthy/reliable is he when it comes to info?

So far he has been on point. He has been the first to leak a bunch of early pictures. He was actually supposed to leak pictures of these but he would later say that he couldn't do to legal reasons.

Unless dunkman low = 2k14. I don't think so.

I would be surprised if it was on display in NOLa and no one put it out there yet. So I'm guessing it wasn't.

Still those Lebrons resurfacing :lol:

Everyone knows these are them. You can see the DNA blocks to be like the MyPlayer mode in which we got the shoes in the first place
View media item 808661
:D
:rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom