The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone wants my pair for $2014 they can have em..

unless they are signed by Lebron, came in a wooden box that's made out of the floor that was used when the Heat won the championship, and the laces are made from particles from the nets used in game 7. Otherwise these won't touch those kinds of prices.

I am still assuming these are gonna be some nice shoes. If the rumor is true that Lebron had the final input on some of the decisions for the shoe.

unless they are signed by Lebron, came in a wooden box that's made out of the floor that was used when the Heat won the championship, and the laces are made from particles from the nets used in game 7. Otherwise these won't touch those kinds of prices.

I am still assuming these are gonna be some nice shoes. If the rumor is true that Lebron had the final input on some of the decisions for the shoe.
They could very well reach that type of number honestly. People want to jump into the hype. Look at prices on a What The or Watch the Throne, etc. On eBay they are normally over 2g and I would assume same numbers of production.

Then again, they could sell for $300.

Also found this on Twitter... For those of you who haven't seen it. This would be really cool to me if

Nike went through with it.

BguDI1MCAAE7lsM.png

you expect way to much for $2k 
laugh.gif

My order was placed on December 18th via PayPal. But the PayPal payment is still pending and has a "expiration date" on March 18th. Will my order be cancelled if the shoes don't ship by March 18th? Please help i'm flipping out here smh

My order was placed on December 18th via PayPal. But the PayPal payment is still pending and has a "expiration date" on March 18th. Will my order be cancelled if the shoes don't ship by March 18th? Please help i'm flipping out here smh
You serious?

Hope these go for 2k.
they SHOULD go for 2k...but they probably wont. probably because i have a pair lol...kinda serious. i dont know the production numbers of the MVP or the championship pack but if i had to guess i would say its pretty close. does anyone know? anyway. my point is that, if those shoes are the same production numbers as the 2k14, and seeing as how these were harder to obtain (actual task not a click) then they SHOULD go for that much if not more. but like i said they probably wont. the after-market is hype controlled. and judging the movement of this thread there is not much hype. 

also the availability of those aforementioned lebrons were available not only on NDC but niketowns as well correct?

Last edited:
Hope these go for 2k.

Even with limitedness of them I highly doubt it but they should definitely fetch a pretty penny, I'm thinking more in the $400 - $500 range once what they actually look like surface and they aren't as crazy as some are expecting :lol: ..... the reason I say they won't be too crazy is because with the type of hype that has been built around them no matter what they look like most will be disappointed :smh:

someone please help me with this^^^

they SHOULD go for 2k...but they probably wont. probably because i have a pair lol...kinda serious. i dont know the production numbers of the MVP or the championship pack but if i had to guess i would say its pretty close. does anyone know? anyway. my point is that, if those shoes are the same production numbers as the 2k14, and seeing as how these were harder to obtain (actual task not a click) then they SHOULD go for that much if not more. but like i said they probably wont. the after-market is hype controlled. and judging the movement of this thread there is not much hype. 

also the availability of those aforementioned lebrons were available not only on NDC but niketowns as well correct?
Honestly what holds these shoes back is the fact that the game is associated with them. I believe if these were a release that people saw months in advance and was known to be limited to sub 2200 pair then it would be pandemonium. However, some people will view this as a gimmick. Resellers wont be driving the hype with bot releases and RSVPs specifically for this shoe. No one is clamoring about a release date. Everyone that wants to see the shoe is basically the ones that own the shoe.

Will true collectors want a pair? Probably so. Will trend followers go nuts like Yeezys? Nope, because nothing is there to draw hype to the masses. I got two pair. One to keep and one for trade bait depending on what they are. I am just so damn curious to see what they are putting on the shoe. They have done a lot of crazy stuff with the 11 and hope that these surpass everything else.

Honestly what holds these shoes back is the fact that the game is associated with them. I believe if these were a release that people saw months in advance and was known to be limited to sub 2200 pair then it would be pandemonium. However, some people will view this as a gimmick. Resellers wont be driving the hype with bot releases and RSVPs specifically for this shoe. No one is clamoring about a release date. Everyone that wants to see the shoe is basically the ones that own the shoe.

Will true collectors want a pair? Probably so. Will trend followers go nuts like Yeezys? Nope, because nothing is there to draw hype to the masses. I got two pair. One to keep and one for trade bait depending on what they are. I am just so damn curious to see what they are putting on the shoe. They have done a lot of crazy stuff with the 11 and hope that these surpass everything else.

repped. well said. I dunno if it's been mentioned on here but do you think there's a slight possibility these may even be numbered. like "X of 2014". I ask this because I don't recall nike ever giving an exact production number on a shoe prior to this. it also leads me to speculate this based on how many people I follow who receive early pairs have not shown pics. yes you can say they haven't been produced yet. but I find that hard to believe.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were numbered. I don't think they will be but it is definitely feasible. Nike had a clear cut number before going into production since it was set that 2014 pair would be produced in honor of the game. All it would have took is to apply that number to the order sequence that came through NDC.

The problem is that if they were already in the process of making them how would they go about putting those numbers correctly. Say I was the first order and ordered an 115 but Nike had already produced the numbered pairs and number 1 was a size 12. They could always just lie to us and say this is how the orders were sequenced or they could say hey we randomized it and you get whatever pair you get.

EDIT: Also, can you even fathom how crazy collectors would go over number 6 if that was the case? That shoe would sell for a wad of stacks.

Last edited:
...if the shoe looks dope expect astronomical resell numbers. It's as simple as that.

Because the fact of the matter is people still have no idea this even went down.

if I sell them all I want is like 1000 bucks, but I doubt I will even be able to get that

I had a few offers, highest was 750 but turned it down, hope I dont regret that

if I sell them all I want is like 1000 bucks, but I doubt I will even be able to get that

I had a few offers, highest was 750 but turned it down, hope I dont regret that

like kilroythedon kilroythedon said, its all going to be based off the looks of the shoe. once someone leaks the picture, if they are nice then people are going to go crazy for them (not RO crazy but still). if they are horrible, the beast will still eat them up because of the limited 2,014 deal.

Last edited:
I just hope Nike wasn't lazy with the execution of this shoe. Everything around this promotion has been top notch (even the no leaked pics of the shoes. Hopefully the final product will blow us all away. My biggest fear is the color way will be something easily replicated via iD. That would let me down more than anything.

like @KilroytheDon said, its all going to be based off the looks of the shoe. once someone leaks the picture, if they are nice then people are going to go crazy for them (not RO crazy but still). if they are horrible, the beast will still eat them up because of the limited 2,014 deal.
I hope so

honestly, I just want enough money to pick up a few releases I missed like SB preheat 8s or Kobe 9 ASG and have leftover cash

if they are a bust boy passing on some of the offers I got will make me sick to my stomach

I wish I had more time to acquire a second code to keep a pair, the only way I am keeping these is if they blow me away but I don't see that happening

like [@=/u/99870/KilroytheDon]@KilroytheDon[/@] said, its all going to be based off the looks of the shoe. once someone leaks the picture, if they are nice then people are going to go crazy for them (not RO crazy but still). if they are horrible, the beast will still eat them up because of the limited 2,014 deal.
I hope so

honestly, I just want enough money to pick up a few releases I missed like SB preheat 8s or Kobe 9 ASG and have leftover cash

if they are a bust boy passing on some of the offers I got will make me sick to my stomach

I wish I had more time to acquire a second code to keep a pair, the only way I am keeping these is if they blow me away but I don't see that happening

I wanted to go for another code too but I played the game straight through, no fouling out, no buying VC etc and I ended up getting one. It took me almost a month or so to do with work and everything. So im satisfied with 1 pair (size 12). at first I was hoping for the black/gold colorway but since the product code was found, it doesnt seem like that is going to pan out. I just hope they do this shoe justice since we have known about this shoe for quite sometime now and nothing has been leaked. Nike might have something up their sleeves with this release, only time will tell though.

chiacrack chiacrack yeah I don't think you'll be able to get the Lebron 8 south beach for these. People want $1000-1500 for DS pairs and unless these shoes get super hyped when pics surface, I don't see it happening.

Kobe 9 ASG with cash leftover definitely sounds plausible.

I guess it just depends on where you sell it and when...Because when sizes were starting to sell out it made a lot of havoc on facebook, I had someone on facebook offer me 2500. hah it was crazy..

@chiacrack yeah I don't think you'll be able to get the Lebron 8 south beach for these. People want $1000-1500 for DS pairs and unless these shoes get super hyped when pics surface, I don't see it happening.

Kobe 9 ASG with cash leftover definitely sounds plausible.
all depends

even if I got 7-800 for these I woudl take that and put it towards a big shoe purchase

all depends on how the shoe looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom