The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess it just depends on where you sell it and when...Because when sizes were starting to sell out it made a lot of havoc on facebook, I had someone on facebook offer me 2500. hah it was crazy..
2500? I hope you took that, I would've in an instant

I'll be very happy if it's that black and gold pair. But somehow I doubt it. Then again, we have seen that before, just like Icy said...

I feel the same way but I would not mind these. I actually like them and I've Hurd from a lot of ppl to the packaging is going to be nice and could be signed by lebron cuz he was excited to be on his first video game cover and to be apart of this . But no guarantee just rumors but that would be dope

Haha yeah i took it, i declined 1500 and regret it, then 2500 came along and i jumped on it.
eek.gif
 congrats.
colossal heat just posted and said these them and the packaging is gonna be out of this world no proof though
whos colossal heat? cant find twitter or insta. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
His info is just as good as us discussing it. Not a creditable source in my opinion , but makes me happy thinking what if it was them lol

colossal heat just posted and said these them and the packaging is gonna be out of this world no proof though
I feel the same way but I would not mind these. I actually like them and I've Hurd from a lot of ppl to the packaging is going to be nice and could be signed by lebron cuz he was excited to be on his first video game cover and to be apart of this . But no guarantee just rumors but that would be dope
Please god, stop posting.

You've posted nothing but false information.

Last edited:
if lebron did have some say in creating these I expect him to instagram them with a caption like "craziest lebrons yet" or something along those lines and the hype will explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom