The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got off the line with a nike rep i was asking about payment becauise i have my account set up to not overdraft so i wanted to know when they would ship so i could have the money in there well steven (the rep) tells me if i dont have it in there it will be cancelled. i had a rep in the past tell me that if u dont have it in there they will notify you then try again. he was a rude rep for some reason i was like dude im asking basic questions chill out

^ THey should just one day ship all 2,014 pairs, like someone mentioned earlier. Someone would still get there pairs early, but it would help to cut the gap of people getting pairs way in advance of others.

^ THey should just one day ship all 2,014 pairs, like someone mentioned earlier. Someone would still get there pairs early, but it would help to cut the gap of people getting pairs way in advance of others.
thats probably what they are going to do.... would be cool if they overnight-ed everyone's order so we all got them the same day.

I'm saying don't email us tracking info like they normally do, so that they are a surprise. obviously the package would have tracking info. you guys take things WAY too literal

I'm saying don't email us tracking info like they normally do, so that they are a surprise. obviously the package would have tracking info. you guys take things WAY too literal
That's unprofessional. If we don't know when to expect them on our door, we won't know when to take the necessary steps to be or have someone at home waiting for them. People who live in apartments could easily have their package taken.

That's unprofessional. If we don't know when to expect them on our door, we won't know when to take the necessary steps to be or have someone at home waiting for them. People who live in apartments could easily have their package taken.
Sorry you guys are right. i honestly didn't even think about this, it's just something i have never worried about because of where i live

i cant wait i got my 2 pairs of size 10s on the way, i just talked with a rep today and they looked up my order and said it was packed and processed. should ship mid to late march.

i cant wait i got my 2 pairs of size 10s on the way, i just talked with a rep today and they looked up my order and said it was packed and processed. should ship mid to late march.
packed and processed and still no leaked pics? very interesting and impressive if true

packed and processed and still no leaked pics? very interesting and impressive if true
yep, i actually talked to couple reps over this week and they all said nike is keeping this shoe on heavy lockdown, they dont even know much about it other than when it will ship

my bday is April too, could be a gift or the curse, a crappy pair of shoes would be another L i've taken this year or a dope pair of shoes would enhance the bday

Bday is tomorrow. Was hoping for pics of the shoes. Man these things have been on crazy lockdown! Just goes to show when Nike really wants to hide something, they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom