The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got off the phone with a Nike rep and she said that they couldn't change any of the order details because it's a "pre-order", such BS. She said they had a major problem with people calling in and making changes to peoples orders so they had to change their rules on making changes to orders. So I may not even be able to get my pair anymore because I'll be out of town the week of the 17th and that should be around the same time that they ship. I'm so frustrated. 

She also knew what they were and congratulated me on winning them. I asked her if there were any details on them and she said that no one other than the designer and the CEO have seen them. She also said that the reason they haven't picked a date to ship them is because they're working with 2K on the official date to send them out. 

I just got off the phone with a Nike rep and she said that they couldn't change any of the order details because it's a "pre-order", such BS. She said they had a major problem with people calling in and making changes to peoples orders so they had to change their rules on making changes to orders. So I may not even be able to get my pair anymore because I'll be out of town the week of the 17th and that should be around the same time that they ship. I'm so frustrated. 

She also knew what they were and congratulated me on winning them. I asked her if there were any details on them and she said that no one other than the designer and the CEO have seen them. She also said that the reason they haven't picked a date to ship them is because they're working with 2K on the official date to send them out. 

Why does that mean you won't even be getting your pair anymore?

Sign up for UPS Mychoice...You'll be able to make some changes to the shipment once they do ship...

Why does that mean you won't even be getting your pair anymore?

Sign up for UPS Mychoice...You'll be able to make some changes to the shipment once they do ship...
Exactly. Don't think just because you won't be at home that there is no way you can get these shoes. Sign up for MyChoice. Chill out until they actually ship. Once they ship set up a delivery date convenient for you. I be damn if I would let my shoes that I earned just go back...

^^^^^^Exactly It was $17.00 for me to reroute a pair of kicks using ups my choice. It won't even go to your old address it will just go to UPS in your area. They will hold them as well. You tell them what to do.

id be very surprised if they remain preparing to ship for 3 months. but nike does what they want. people need to realize everything they do is planned, even if it seems unplanned.
even though it is unplanned and/or a mistake on nikes part, at this point in the game they can do no wrong.

so in turn it seems like they planned it.

i.e. black bottom AJ9s.

so everyone who claims to have sources, must know the CEO and designer?
roll.gif

If you honestly think you should be able to change order details, just try to get another rep, some are just bums who won't let you. Only reason I see why they wouldn't is because labels were already made and they're all boxed and ready to go, but you should still be able to...

I was hoping to have these by the 15th for a local sneaker convention. Doesn't look like that will happen unless Nike ships them by Wednesday.

If you honestly think you should be able to change order details, just try to get another rep, some are just bums who won't let you. Only reason I see why they wouldn't is because labels were already made and they're all boxed and ready to go, but you should still be able to...
She said that Nike just implemented a new rule that restricts changes on pre-orders because a lot of people were calling and changing other peoples orders. I'm just going to handle it with UPS whenever these do ship. And yes she stressed to me that no one has seen the shoe and that they're top secret within Nike right now. She also said that the reason details are so hard to come by, especially about the shipping date is because Nike is working with 2K and that 2K is going to be the ones that give them the okay to pick the shipping date. 

Hahaha I am kind of with you man. If it is up to 2k then they need to get the lead out. At least just give us a hard shipping date. If it is not til May then so be it but to hell with this maybe it is now maybe it is then.  How hard is that to ask for? I am not moneybags like some "ballers" on here. I set an allotment for shoes monthly and according to Nike I have 5 bills wrapped up in shoes this month. If they are not dropping till May then I could go ahead with some different purchases I have planned.

Hahaha I am kind of with you man. If it is up to 2k then they need to get the lead out. At least just give us a hard shipping date. If it is not til May then so be it but to hell with this maybe it is now maybe it is then.  How hard is that to ask for? I am not moneybags like some "ballers" on here. I set an allotment for shoes monthly and according to Nike I have 5 bills wrapped up in shoes this month. If they are not dropping till May then I could go ahead with some different purchases I have planned.
She confirmed that they are going to ship out mid-to-late March and that Nike is working with 2K on the shipping date which is why there isn't a set date. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom