The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be kinda cool and kinda smart if they revealed what they looked like in the game. Like added an update which you could use em in game

Extremely pissed. I called Nike on Tuesday for my 2nd order of these shoes which was a small size for my wife. I get the rep and tell him the chase debit card on file was compromised and just got the new card activated and wanted to switch the card info blah blah blah. The rep then asks me for the access code in addition...I didn't have that on me so I called back in 45 minutes. I get the 2nd rep and I tell him the situation and he says oh he didn't need the access code what's your new card? So I finish the call and the next day I notice an email that was sent 4 minutes after I completed the call with the first rep saying my order has been cancelled. So long story I get a supervisor he pulls up the call and sure enough the idiot rep cancelled my order with no authorization to. The supervisor says he is escalating this to the dept higher than him but he can't re-place my order so either they will(the dept higher than him) replace it or give me something comparable. I told him what can be comparable to these I'm not taking a different Lebron just because price matches. I can't believe of all the things to happen this does and knowing Nike their solution will be a 20% off code and a free shipping code.

Last edited:
Damn fan' I ll call again... They must find a solution... Shiii after all those hours of playing... (They would have to pay for my electric bI'll too lol)
Wish you luck though bro

The dude 
I think it would be kinda cool and kinda smart if they revealed what they looked like in the game. Like added an update which you could use em in game
I bet they put them in the career and the only dude who really knows what they look like is the kid who played through the whole career like 2 full seasons who had LeBron over his house and was like chillin on the weekends. Too bad he never got a code, poor guy.

Extremely pissed. I called Nike on Tuesday for my 2nd order of these shoes which was a small size for my wife. I get the rep and tell him the chase debit card on file was compromised and just got the new card activated and wanted to switch the card info blah blah blah. The rep then asks me for the access code in addition...I didn't have that on me so I called back in 45 minutes. I get the 2nd rep and I tell him the situation and he says oh he didn't need the access code what's your new card? So I finish the call and the next day I notice an email that was sent 4 minutes after I completed the call with the first rep saying my order has been cancelled. So long story I get a supervisor he pulls up the call and sure enough the idiot rep cancelled my order with no authorization to. The supervisor says he is escalating this to the dept higher than him but he can't re-place my order so either they will(the dept higher than him) replace it or give me something comparable. I told him what can be comparable to these I'm not taking a different Lebron just because price matches. I can't believe of all the things to happen this does and knowing Nike their solution will be a 20% off code and a free shipping code.
looks like a pair will be up on the next restock... jk

i cant believe that.

I'll b amped I love them "IF" they was too look like them hope so! But I doubt they would do the same design on a diffrent shoe hope so [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Nike Reps probably going home and having nightmares of customers calling and asking about LeBrons.

Waking up sweating, screaming " I HAVE NO INFO!!!"
i think they are still having nightmares about the yeezy 2 RO and i am sure they get bugged about the RO restock! 

lol sneakntz claims to be a EKIN but is charging people 50 dollars for a newsletter?  hard to believe  nike would let him do that.. 

I took it as a subliminal hint that the 2ks will be the what the lebron 11s. Icysole is probably icytrolln but who knows. Oh wait, NO ONE! Hahahaha

I took it as a subliminal hint that the 2ks will be the what the lebron 11s. Icysole is probably icytrolln but who knows. Oh wait, NO ONE! Hahahaha
would love for him to be right, but i HIGHLY doubt they he has seen them

Last edited:
I don't care what they look like at this point.. The 11 model is up there for me like the 4s and 8s so imma just be happy to have an 11 lol

Well nike just had a restock. Didnt get anything, since I had all the ones I wanted already. Wondering if its a sign that they will finally ship our shoes out.

nah its @thegoodfella_ pretending to be someone important
no its sneakertmz.. he claims to be an EKIN, but he is selling his newsletter for 50 dollars a pop.. any idiot willing to pay him 50 dollars deserves to get scammed.  he also said there would NOT be a restock this week, prolly an hour or so before there was one.. it was comical. 

Did he delete that tweet?  I can't find it...but he's tried to drop a subliminal hint like that before after the 61 pt. game with a #WhattheLeBron & #2k14 hashtag in the same tweet (I think?).  I'd personally be THRILLED if it was true since I miss that shoe so much.  Definitely the only shoe that I regret not having anymore....everything, including the lace lock, was beautiful to hold.  

no its sneakertmz.. he claims to be an EKIN, but he is selling his newsletter for 50 dollars a pop.. any idiot willing to pay him 50 dollars deserves to get scammed.  he also said there would NOT be a restock this week, prolly an hour or so before there was one.. it was comical. 
ya he claims that Nike did the restock today because of the information he released in the newsletter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom