The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

my bad 10.. thats more then a third of the month..
10 is actually 1/3 of a day less than a third of the month. 
tongue.gif

spoke to nike rep nothing new carry on with you day and check in monday..... my money is as much as i hate to say it its not gonna release in march :frown:

Called and got my billing switched... She said PayPal should let them hold charges as long as necessary lol, blaming pp. Anyhow, said she is being instructed to tell me that we will get an email update on the order in 3-6 weeks

Called and got my billing switched... She said PayPal should let them hold charges as long as necessary lol, blaming pp. Anyhow, said she is being instructed to tell me that we will get an email update on the order in 3-6 weeks
3-6........... nike blowing it... smh

spoke to nike rep nothing new carry on with you day and check in monday..... my money is as much as i hate to say it its not gonna release in march :frown:

And you no this how? They said no exact date but mid late march is what they been told as all of us

I mean if they're shipping by the end of the month there's like two weeks left until we see our shoes. Unless they don't ship, then we all can cry.

Wonders how many people in here that are so excited for these actually own a pair of lebrons [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Wonders how many people in here that are so excited for these actually own a pair of lebrons [emoji]128557[/emoji]
I'm generally excited for these a big fan of LeBron so I'll be adding these to the collection no resell for me

Last edited:

I do and am extremely excited. Own Mango 9s, both playoff elite 9s, pure platinum 10s, Allstar 11s, and "blackout" 11s. Not many Lebrons compared to J's. But that's cuz I slept on Lebrons early on. Keeping my pair as well not a fan of the resell game.

Called into nike to try to switch it over to a gift card but they told me that they weren't able to do that. Just put it to a credit card. Rep said that if anything were to go wrong with the payment that they would hold it for a brief period of time to straighten out the issue which is a good thing. Wish they would have just kept the payment to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom