The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind the initial month was May as per Nike.com/2k14 (granted it's been changed since). But it originally said May 2014.

would not mind these being an awesome b-day present come April 11th, if they were to ship around early april

Sorry for the double post. Not that anyone cares, but I was just told this on Nike's Live Chat

Brandon: OK.  That is accurate.   From what I have heard the latest these will ship will be the beginning of April which is within the next 7 days so the shipping email should be getting sent out soon
first it's march and now it's april according to nike
roll.gif
they're trolling hard with this shoe.

would not mind these being an awesome b-day present come April 11th, if they were to ship around early april

would not mind that at all being as it would be Friday of the Master's and a day before. My bday!

Last edited:
A good friend of mine who shopped at
Nike once, says they'll probably ship this year
And most likely this quarter.

i got a pair coming (whenever they ship) but for some reason I don't seem to care as much as most of y'all. I don't even care when i get it as long as it properly done & im getting quality for the time I spent playing 2k im cool with the wait.

Finally a sensible human being

I was worried about the entire paypal expired thing so i called talked to a rep and had them change it to my card, nice young lady, said it shouldn't be a problem with paypal regardless. Im just blah rite now, they'll ship when they ship, people bugging out over them, 80% wont keep anyway so whats the difference?:smh:

I was worried about the entire paypal expired thing so i called talked to a rep and had them change it to my card, nice young lady, said it shouldn't be a problem with paypal regardless. Im just blah rite now, they'll ship when they ship, people bugging out over them, 80% wont keep anyway so whats the difference?:smh:

because a lot of the people complaining did pre orders on their pairs :lol:

between the LeBron xi thread all of a sudden all about jean talk and this thread about this inside info that inside info and what this rep said I can
because a lot of the people complaining did pre orders on their pairs
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 i sometimes think people dont understand or forget they are shoes at days end. They probably wont be ugly because if they were idk if you'd have ppl try next year for a 2k15. On to other news, i have 4 sneakers coming in tomorrow 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom