The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe they said may to throw everybody off so then like tommrrow bam email your shoe has shipped.....*keeps smoking weed and dreaming*

What does that have to do with ANYTHING?  The shoes are more than likely completed, and sitting in a warehouse somewhere.  It's not like if Lebron wins the MVP they're going to throw together a shoe last minute.  Lebron, 2K, and Nike are working together on these -- they will NOT be a What the MVP type shoe.

Quit dreaming, they're not waiting for MVP voting, we're going to get a basic XI with a non-iD colorway.

At the current pace, Lebron isn't even winning the MVP.  KD almost has it completely wrapped up.
i asked the same question on what the MVP race has to do w/ the shoe, but idk about KD having ig locked up, numbers are very close in bron is shooting almost 60% from the field and has taken almost 210 less shots than KD......a lot close than ppl think and you damn well know he will close it out strong to 1) get that 1st seed in the east and 2) win another MVP 

maybe they said may to throw everybody off so then like tommrrow bam email your shoe has shipped.....*keeps smoking weed and dreaming*
April fools delivery date ? 

i wish 
frown.gif

honestly, only baby jesus knows what is really going on.

the What The LeBron doesn't need to be the MVP shoe so it could very well be them IF nike wanted them to be them. Last year was the only year they went with the What The theme for his MVP shoe and its not unique to the Brons alone. Kobe, KD, and other Nikes have gotten the treatment.

It's extremely weird that the status of our orders say ready to ship. Something is going on behind closed doors to hold the shoes up and I highly doubt its a manufacturing error as being status. Might be another company line the reps are telling us.

All good May it is then, whatevs

I know it won't be that gold shoe you guys posted, but damn that is a good looking colorway

It's gonna be the What The Lebron with the 2K logo on an icy sole. Just wait till you see it, the people at NikeID were working on it, most likely you will see patterns like the BHM and Gumbo on it. Don't know about the packaging yet, but it will be the WT Lebron 11.

It Won't Be A What The LeBron/What The MVP Shoe. It Will Most Likely Be A 2K14 Themed Shoe Kinda Like The NCAA Football 11 Trainers When Tim Tebow Was On The Cover

It Won't Be A What The LeBron/What The MVP Shoe. It Will Most Likely Be A 2K14 Themed Shoe Kinda Like The NCAA Football 11 Trainers When Tim Tebow Was On The Cover
that's a Tim tebow EA sports shoe, Lebron has his own shoes, Tebow doesn't. And that color code could always change because of the multi multi put below it. My connect said 2K was working with the people in NikeId, those were where the What the Lebron Xs were made. The shoe will have the different prints on the upper.

Last edited by a moderator:
lancer092394 lancer092394 - you will see a lot of non believers because there are a lot of "confirmed" sources in here. that + your newness to the site will make people not believe you.

My connect just sent me a text........

He said it would be a shoe.....

Most likely a Lebron 11.....

Probably comes in a box......

Wouldn't it be nice if they included a copy of 2k15 in the box? I know it won't happen, and May is way too soon for that. But just an idea.

How mad would you guys be if they sent us an all shadow grey pair of LeBron 11s with no Nike sign, no detail, just the shape of LeBron 11 to match the picture on the website? lol

Wouldn't it be nice if they included a copy of 2k15 in the box? I know it won't happen, and May is way too soon for that. But just an idea.

I'd bet that they're waiting until the end of the season so that LeBron can personally deliver each pair before I'd bet that they include NBA 2k15 in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom