The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2k14 can still be great. Just because a great shoe, to me, is released doesn't mean another one can't be too. However, the bar has been set and I highly doubt they can match it.

I dont feel like I deserve anything, or necessarily had to "work" to get these shoes, I am more concerned about the wait time. I mean how in the hell can they roll out one of the most complex shoes I have seen in the WTL XI and we not even have a peep of what ours will be.

Which kind of gives me the slightest glimmer of hope because ours were under manufacturing delays. Well to me it would be pretty hard to mesh up tongues from two different shoes to work comfortable on the XI and that could have been the delay. Just planting that seed.

The 2k14 can still be great. Just because a great shoe, to me, is released doesn't mean another one can't be too. However, the bar has been set and I highly doubt they can match it.

I dont feel like I deserve anything, or necessarily had to "work" to get these shoes, I am more concerned about the wait time. I mean how in the hell can they roll out one of the most complex shoes I have seen in the WTL XI and we not even have a peep of what ours will be.

Which kind of gives me the slightest glimmer of hope because ours were under manufacturing delays. Well to me it would be pretty hard to mesh up tongues from two different shoes to work comfortable on the XI and that could have been the delay. Just planting that seed.

Doubt they literally used the tongues from the 7 and 8 on these. Just a modified version which wouldn't be too hard.

I am not feeling those WTL lol. They executed the WTKD6 better.

And idk how the release of the WTL make the 2Ks automatic trash :lol:

The only thing on these WT who ever, Is that when they first did it too the KB 7s they were different but alike in a way. They had same colors but just in different areas

and one had poisen dart frog pattern and the other had the X-Mas cheetah pattern. This years KD and LBns are hard dont get me wrong but along with the KB 8 also ther

just a lil 2 much or loud wut ever you wanna call it. 2 me its sumptin I would rock  2 a big release or sneakerCon show or just have em 2 collect. I could'nt rock these

just for the heck of it. More of a show off look at me kick or a kids shoe 2 rock daily. But dont get me twisted I will be trying for these and the KDs. IMO I still 

like the WTKBs 7 the best.

I am not feeling those WTL lol. They executed the WTKD6 better.

And idk how the release of the WTL make the 2Ks automatic trash :lol:

Because it's nike.

WTL are fire. they're actually wearable with a base of white this time around. there's no way we get something better. at least in a design stand point. nike will avoid it because too many people would cry that it wasn't fair because not everyone could afford a new system. meanwhile they'll turn a blind eye and overlook resale prices and the whole bot thing.

the 2k14 will be good not great. and that's besides the fact that I don't think any shoe is a worth a 5 month wait. so unless they hover they're going to be slightly disappointing to me no matter what. I guarantee a lot of people will be trying to trade these for the WTL.

You know what would be awesome, If they gave us reverse wtl as the 2k14s. The wtl left shoe is the right 2k14 and vice versa. Just a glimmer of hope. But that would be pretty dope. 

Last edited:
For people that think these 2ks will be better than those WTL are giving Nike wayyy to much credit. We are talking about a company that is notorious for ruining a wet dream. Add the fact that they are working with another company (NBA2K) to execute these does nothing for my excitement (just thinking about a situation where both companies have to sign off on something). Couple that with they don't have to "sale" these shoes(as we have preordered them w/o even seeing them), that would seem enough to cause them to slack just a little.

In my mind Nike would have to be completely original or "never seen before" with this shoe, as someone with sources sources mentioned earlier. I just don't have that type of faith in Nike. There shot at being original and different was the WTHL(history). This would have been perfect for the 2K shoe as it tells his story leading up to his first video game cover boy.

I agree they will be good w/ solid packaging, but great beyond the WTL. I highly doubt.

For people that think these 2ks will be better than those WTL are giving Nike wayyy to much credit. We are talking about a company that is notorious for ruining a wet dream. Add the fact that they are working with another company (NBA2K) to execute these does nothing for my excitement (just thinking about a situation where both companies have to sign off on something). Couple that with they don't have to "sale" these shoes(as we have preordered them w/o even seeing them), that would seem enough to cause them to slack just a little.

In my mind Nike would have to be completely original or "never seen before" with this shoe, as someone with sources sources mentioned earlier. I just don't have that type of faith in Nike. There shot at being original and different was the WTHL(history). This would have been perfect for the 2K shoe as it tells his story leading up to his first video game cover boy.

I agree they will be good w/ solid packaging, but great beyond the WTL. I highly doubt.
I don't know what kind of dreams your having, but Nike hasn't been disappointing...

No I'm saying how the that certain part of the shoe might have been taken from the 2ks. I'm not saying the WTL11s are the 2ks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom