The Official Lloyd Banks Thread **Halloween Havoc 3 Out Now**

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

tracklisting looks good, but i think there is too many features on here
Honestly, if not for those features I probably wouldn't even be giving this album the time of day.  I'm not trying to hear a full length LP of nothing but 2010 Lloyd Banks.

Damn at all those features
laugh.gif

lol crazy to see this interview up already. he filmed it thurs evening in the office next to me at emi.

impressed he made it back to ny fri and got out the blue friday track in less than a day.

lookin forward to the album, but agreed dude needs big name features for non diehard fans to check it out

lol crazy to see this interview up already. he filmed it thurs evening in the office next to me at emi.

impressed he made it back to ny fri and got out the blue friday track in less than a day.

lookin forward to the album, but agreed dude needs big name features for non diehard fans to check it out

[h2]Lloyd Banks Speaks On Hottest MC Exclusion[/h2]Tuesday, October 26 2010 4:44 PM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, Focus

Lloyd Banks was in the Charlotte, North Carolina this morning and stopped by Power 98 FM. At the 5:06 mark, Banks gives his take on his exclusion on MTV’s Hottest MC List. From now on, just call him Mr. 10.5.

[h2]Lloyd Banks Speaks On Hottest MC Exclusion[/h2]Tuesday, October 26 2010 4:44 PM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, Focus

Lloyd Banks was in the Charlotte, North Carolina this morning and stopped by Power 98 FM. At the 5:06 mark, Banks gives his take on his exclusion on MTV’s Hottest MC List. From now on, just call him Mr. 10.5.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I'll still be in Best Buy pickin this up when it drops though.
Better off purchasing at FYE.

With the snippets out ^, I think this one is going to leak soon.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I'll still be in Best Buy pickin this up when it drops though.
Better off purchasing at FYE.

With the snippets out ^, I think this one is going to leak soon.

Back
Top Bottom