The Official Lloyd Banks Thread **Halloween Havoc 3 Out Now**

pimp.gif

...i shut my doors on 'em like Jehovah's Witness. I done made to the top like I said, I told you %!%+%+*

they don't really want me, they just want my riches. So i'ma $$!# 'em all: friends, cousins, and sisters....

...i shut my doors on 'em like Jehovah's Witness. I done made to the top like I said, I told you %!%+%+*

they don't really want me, they just want my riches. So i'ma $$!# 'em all: friends, cousins, and sisters....

There's only one version out right now and it sounds like someone leaked it through a payphone.
30t6p3b.gif

There's only one version out right now and it sounds like someone leaked it through a payphone.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

30t6p3b.gif

I just downloaded a clear version. Its a dirty version. I had to listen to like the first 2 minutes to hear a curse.... damn I'm so used to listening to Cole curse every other bar
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

30t6p3b.gif

I just downloaded a clear version. Its a dirty version. I had to listen to like the first 2 minutes to hear a curse.... damn I'm so used to listening to Cole curse every other bar
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom