The Official Mac Miller Best Day Ever thread

I've been anticipating this mixtape ever since Mac said he was dropping it. I've been listening to him for a little over a year now and the kid is definitely making progress and fast. This thread is for those of you who are true fans and who are also anticipating this mixtape. AND IF YOUR NOT ONE OF THEM.. STAY AWAY.

Best Day Ever is supposed to be dropping before the New Year. Let's hope Mac sticks to his word (like glue).

Haters keep out.

Thumbs Up

I've been anticipating this mixtape ever since Mac said he was dropping it. I've been listening to him for a little over a year now and the kid is definitely making progress and fast. This thread is for those of you who are true fans and who are also anticipating this mixtape. AND IF YOUR NOT ONE OF THEM.. STAY AWAY.

Best Day Ever is supposed to be dropping before the New Year. Let's hope Mac sticks to his word (like glue).

Haters keep out.

Thumbs Up

def will be checking for it 
smokin.gif

Will be downloading. My organization brought him and Big Sean to my school for a concert, got to chop it up with Mac for a bit. Cool dude.

Will be downloading. My organization brought him and Big Sean to my school for a concert, got to chop it up with Mac for a bit. Cool dude.

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Haters keep out.

Thumbs Up

alien.gif

Wouldn't You want an artist You like to gain more fans, though?

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Haters keep out.

Thumbs Up

alien.gif

Wouldn't You want an artist You like to gain more fans, though?

Back
Top Bottom