The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

i use these two and they do the job great... been using both for a few years
1621089826919.png

Went to the Apple Store to pick up my leather case. Ended up walking around wanting a new MBP smh.

They do but you can only get it from apple and its an extra $200 :sick:

I just checked it.

"Testing conducted by Apple in October 2020 using preproduction MacBook Air systems with Apple M1 chip and 8-core GPU, configured with 8GB of RAM and 512GB SSD. The Apple TV app movie playback test measures battery life by playing back HD 1080p content with display brightness set to 8 clicks from bottom. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.

Intel-based models are available with up to 32GB memory and up to 4TB storage. 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less."

I guess no one is watching wwdc 2021?

man im mad they didnt have that lost feaure for the app

you know how many ppl done already lost airpods smh

I guess no one is watching wwdc 2021?

man im mad they didnt have that lost feaure for the app

you know how many ppl done already lost airpods smh

I'm going to read up on it later, what exactly is the feature you are mentioning?

PO

I never get why people are upset when they dont release new devices during the "developers" conference. Yes sometimes they do, but its solely for software releases.

Happens every year >D
Because those people never read and/or make the content to cater for those who are dissapointed with no new devices lol.

Since updating from Sierra (or maybe High Sierra?) to Big Sur I've notice a frequent issue w/ my internal trackpad, it goes loony, and if I don't have an external mouse on standby to fix it then my Macbook Air is pretty much useless. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so how I do permenately fix this issue?

It's not like a "reset your smc and it'll go away" type of issue, and it's only started happening w/ BS.

Ended up getting an M1 Mac Mini since it was one sale at Costco. Damn, this thing is super quiet and ridiculously fast. Currently using it with a 1440p monitor and I can deal with it. But I'm hoping I can grab a nice 4k monitor down the road.

It's nice to have another Mac again.

i wanna grab a 16 inch macbook for myself but i feel like im finna get robbed if i buy a m1 chip and m2 drops in 6 months :stoneface: what should i do?

What can the Apple store do for me if I bring in a MacBook Air 2013 that’s iOS can’t be updated? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom