The Official Melo M11 Thread.

M10 was a dope sneaker. Looking forward to seeing how the M11 performs.

View media item 1329241

EDit - 12-17-14

Jordan Brand introduces the latest signature shoe for Carmelo Anthony, the Melo M11.

The Jordan Melo M11 is Jordan Brand’s latest performance model, incorporating the brand’s pinnacle technology created for the basketball court: FlightPlate. Designed to harness and return energy from every step for explosive liftoff, FlightPlate features a moderator plate placed directly over the forefoot Nike Zoom unit to create a larger sweet spot and ample cushioning. On the shoe’s upper, a molded collar optimizes fit and enhances ankle support for Anthony’s versatile game.

The upper features synthetic leather for support and lightweight durability, while perforated details enhance breathability. A webbed strapping system wraps the foot to provide superior lockdown. The updated foam heel counter integrates into the midsole, bringing strength and support to the collar, as well as a distinctive pattern produced by repetition of the letter M.

1-3-2015 - The 'Concrete Island' edition comes in a blue graphite, metallic silver, black and game royal colorway. Inspired by the concrete jungle, this pair features grey across the forefoot, echoing the streets with detailing on the tongue a nod to brightly colored graffiti and street art. Finishing things off is a subtly speckled midsole, which evokes the bright lights of the city that never sleeps.
View media item 1308835

1-3-2015 - The 'Jordan Family' edition comes in a traditional white, black and gym red colorway. Made to pay homage to the Jordan Brand family that has been there with him since day one. Featuring a white-based upper with black and red accents, made to honor the great Jordan rivalries with the New York Knicks throughout the 1990s.
View media item 1308837

1-3-2015 - The 'Black/Gold' pair was made as a tribute to the fans. Melo asked Jordan Brand if he could poll the social media community to name the black/gold shoe, a first ever in the Melo shoe franchise history. Starting today, fans can vote on the name of Melo’s favorite M11 colorway. Voting will take place on @carmeloanthony’s Twitter account tonight at 7pm EST.
View media item 1308841

March 2015 - The 'Red Hook Sunset' edition comes in a game royal, black, total crimson, bright magenta and white colorway. Inspired by Melo's roots, this pair brings to mind sunsets in Red Hook and early memories of his childhood in the famous New York borough.
View media item 1308845
Edit - 12-30-14

Blk out wear test prior to official unveling:D
View media item 1329229
Christmas Edition inspired by MJ's 42 pts on Xmas 1992.
View media item 1329231View media item 1329234View media item 1329235

Last edited:
They probably pushed back the launch to Spring since the 29s are debuting earlier this season.

Anxious to get more views/tech specs on these.  I'm lovin the XX9 from JB and the super.fly 3 looks good, but these look promising just from the shape in these images.  Obviously need to see more before passing final judgement...

Will hold my judgment till more info show up
Same.  Can't lie, I'm a little intrigued though 
laugh.gif

Melo has never had that great of a sig so it wouldn't be that sad of day if it disappeared..

Aesthetically, Melo's shoes have never been amazing to most people with the exception of maybe the 5.5 and the M4 but they've all been performance beasts when it comes to actually playing hoops in them. 

Had to double take at the gym when I saw some old guy wearing a pair of Syracuse M6s last week. 
laugh.gif
 Wish I coulda played in the Future Sole pair. Those were fire. 

Last sig I ever had was the OG 1.5... that was it for me.

Love them and toss them. So, whenever I see the others ones, my thoughts are.......

@boykofficial  a blurry view but it's actually better than the others we've gotten 
laugh.gif

Curious to know if they went with unlocked zoom in these or not.  I feel like they have to and can't go back from the M10, but who knows... 

that last pic looks like a similar heel cup to the CP3.8 that extend under the forefoot. i do hope they keep the flight plate going with the M11. 

I kinda dig em.  I actually like the textures that are going on.  Will hold out and try them when prices come down though.

Last edited:
I like them. Is that unlocked flight plate?? Amazing the we are getting photos 2 weeks before the release. No details. Nothing.

Nike is on such lockdown. 

I like them. Is that unlocked flight plate?? Amazing the we are getting photos 2 weeks before the release. No details. Nothing.

Nike is on such lockdown. 
Yep, unlocked zoom and flight plate.

Hopefully the zoom won't be as problematic as it was in the Superfly 2, M10, and XX8. All three were great to play in but the durability was marred because the zoom units are good for popping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom