The Official Michael Jordan Thread??? Vol. 2020 ESPN Documentary

- None of the doc will be censored, all swear words will be aired

that's what da eff im talking about..

too bad XFL bit da bust again....they was about to show da rest of da league whats good wit all da Mics.

Amazing to think (or just how old I am) that the younger generation is about to witness the MJ some of us grew up with and not the crying meme and the guy that's name is attached to shoes.

During those championship runs the NBA was dominated by MJ and centers but yet during that six championship era the Bulls never faced one in the Finals or lost to one. I've always wondered how the Bulls would have defended and fared against Hakeem and the Rockets.

Amazing to think (or just how old I am) that the younger generation is about to witness the MJ some of us grew up with and not the crying meme and the guy that's name is attached to shoes.

During those championship runs the NBA was dominated by MJ and centers but yet during that six championship era the Bulls never faced one in the Finals or lost to one. I've always wondered how the Bulls would have defended and fared against Hakeem and the Rockets.
Yea, the Rockets vs Bulls with MJ in the 94-95 finals debate is 100% legit. The bulls to me always felt invincible in the 90's finals. I was always on the edge of my seat untill eventually the finals became to be more of an anticipation for a glorious win rather than any thoughts of a possible lose. That's just the confidence MJ brought to the city. But... Imo, facing the Rockets in the finals would have been alot tougher than any team we've ever faced. We always had issues with them during the regular season. Hakeem was so dominant down low. Our centers were trash. We had no answer for him. I think if MJ was around in 94 and we faced the rockets in the finals, there's a chance we might have lost. But win or lose, the following year we would have no doubt made changes the same way we picked up rodman in 96 when we lost to Orlando in 95.

Rodman did okay on the Spurs vs Hakeem in the WCF in 95. He couldn't shut down Hakeem, no one could, but he did okay. So if we picked up Rodman in 95 and faced the Rockets in the finals with MJ, I think we would have won. But in 94 without a decent center and Phil Jackson not doubling Hakeem, I dunno. I always give the edge to MJ, he always seems to find a way in the finals. But still a good debate.

Last edited:
Nothin really to do with this documentary but side note it's been fun re-reading some of these MJ stories I forgot about :lol:

In Barcelona Jordan and Pippen combined for 13 steals against Angola....then they came out the next night against Croatia and got 13 more.

TWENTY SIX steals in barely 24 hours :lol:

"It was scary what they did to Kukoc," said Charles Barkley after the game. "And beautiful to watch."

"You ever watch a lion or leopard or cheetah pouncing on their prey? -- Karl Malone

"That was the best defense I ever saw them play. By far." -- Patrick Ewing.

7B17BFB5-77B1-40FA-B34B-02CA555BD163.jpeg
4FF24D36-ABDE-452B-BB4C-5FA9DD57A83E.jpeg
A3E60FAA-492A-4F92-B35C-BCC85DB71DA8.jpeg
0D8B32A3-0500-4271-B8ED-7DC31A3B8163.jpeg
7497ECC7-8A0C-4192-90A7-C26E9BEBA569.jpeg
A91EB9C2-3130-44DA-868A-006D38BC0562.jpeg

I'm saying this right now, if any dweebs on Twitter complaining about language or some kind of grievance industry trying to Profit and get their agenda across using this documentary, i hope da whole sports mob tells em to stick a phallic device in da orifice of their choosing.

Back
Top Bottom