The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

not feeling the johnny tat or the cage on the waist
eyes.gif

Next week is going to be a huge huge week for mortal kombat. It looks like we are in for multiple videos and maybe the mortal kombat 9 intro video. Just in time to steal some of MVC3s thunder!
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Next week is going to be a huge huge week for mortal kombat. It looks like we are in for multiple videos and maybe the mortal kombat 9 intro video. Just in time to steal some of MVC3s thunder!

Originally Posted by peanut214

definitely looking forward to it
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

definitely looking forward to it
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I wonder if Ermac and Blind Kenshi will be in the game.

This is ermac homie. I cant wait to see ermac in action. I also heard that one of ermac's fatalities is one of the most gruesomest of them all.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I wonder if Ermac and Blind Kenshi will be in the game.

This is ermac homie. I cant wait to see ermac in action. I also heard that one of ermac's fatalities is one of the most gruesomest of them all.
wink.gif

Lui Kang has a teleport now? Also I wish they would bring back his dragon fatality from Mortal Kombat 2, that's his best fatality. Also why are they using the same voice overs for his bicycle kick, and that collector edition looks RAW
eek.gif

Lui Kang has a teleport now? Also I wish they would bring back his dragon fatality from Mortal Kombat 2, that's his best fatality. Also why are they using the same voice overs for his bicycle kick, and that collector edition looks RAW
eek.gif

Yea I heard that the infamous dragon fatality should return. It also hints the return in his new biography.

Yea I heard that the infamous dragon fatality should return. It also hints the return in his new biography.

Back
Top Bottom