The Official Mortal Kombat X Thread (KOMBAT PACK 2 AVAILABLE NOW FOR PSN & XBL)

I just got Jacqui gun spammed for the first time on ranked. It's Deathstroke all over again :smh: why kids think this is "fun" I have no idea :lol:

It use to be a real pain fighting trigger happy Deathstrokes. My main in that game was Hawkgirl. So you can imagine the horror. Smh

after being HORRIBLE at marvel vs capcom 3 and never winning 3 fights in a row online,

i promised myself to NEVER by a fighting game ever again... i just might have to reconsider tho..

Just finished the story. It felt kind of short to me too. MK9's was definitely better IMO...

Ed Boon @noobde · 27m 27 minutes ago

"@LazyEyedJ @noobde So Ed are you secretly gonna patch in the NPC's from story to make them playable? EB: U mean like a "Story Pack" ?

Ed Boon @noobde · 32m 32 minutes ago

"@slo_bo @noobde performance much better after the patch. Can now play@ 1440p 60fps GTX780 full setting. Thanks! EB: Guys are working hard!

Last edited:
Finally got to play this game and get some good practice in with Kitana; got some nice kombos down. Going to run with Kitana.

I'm going to add all of the PS4 users today that are on the list; if you're not on the list just post your names. I got requests and added KingMansaMusa and B1ackMambak1ing cause I figured  you were NT, but I didn't see your names on the NT list. 

Last edited:
after being HORRIBLE at marvel vs capcom 3 and never winning 3 fights in a row online,

i promised myself to NEVER by a fighting game ever again... i just might have to reconsider tho..

I was terrible at mvc3 as well and I enjoy this game. Online sucks but the game itself is good.

Ran into my first spammer online today. All he did was shot with Erron black and my dude moves back with each shot (3 in total) so jumping will not work, blocking still takes damage. Do not understand how you can have fun like that.

^ use a teleporter. My bro does the same damn thing and I use ermac and just teleport as he shoots. But yea it's annoying

Anybody else notice that during Cassie's intros where she's wearing headphones the music she's listening to is from MK3? Thought that was dope :lol:

I just noticed I have a Klassic Sub Zero skin! I didn't even know he had one in this game. I also don't remember unlocking it

Finally got to play this game and get some good practice in with Kitana; got some nice kombos down. Going to run with Kitana.

I'm going to add all of the PS4 users today that are on the list; if you're not on the list just post your names. I got requests and added KingMansaMusa and B1ackMambak1ing cause I figured  you were NT, but I didn't see your names on the NT list. 
I'm on page 1 B. 

Won my first online ranked match 
pimp.gif

I'm really enjoying D'Vorah. Fun to play with and easy decent combos

[h1]MKX Patch 1.02 Information[/h1]
Today, NRS released the first patch for MKX. Character skins and even the incoming first DLC character, Jason Voorhees for online compatibility was added. NOTE: This doesn't mean Jason is playable! This is put in to get the game ready for his addition! Also included was a Klassic Skin (UMK3) for Sub-Zero. Check out the patch info via PSN, and the Sub-Zero UMK3 skin as well as Patch notes below

[h1]4/18 patch-- Gameplay notes[/h1]

General - Throws (regular or command grabs) will no longer sometimes connect on a grounded reacting opponent off a counter hit

Shinnok(Impostor) - He can now control the location of a stolen Goro Stomp.

Subzero(Grandmaster) - Combos on a grounded opponent frozen by the Ice Klone will now scale properly.

Takeda(Ronin) - Added a new move “Quick Kall” (Down, Towards, Front Punch) which quickly returns a dropped blade without doing an attack.

Takeda(Shirai Ryu) – He will now always teleport to the other side when doing the Air Shirai Ryu Port

Here's the release dates for DLC

04/26 – MASKEDMURDER Pack
05/10 – Klassic Pack #1
05/24 – HUNTERPREY Pack
06/07 – Klassic Pack #2

Last edited:
Yah I'll just wait until the "Komplete Edition" comes out. All these DLCs coming out days after the release of the game just reminds me why I cut back on gaming so much.

Back
Top Bottom