The Official Mortal Kombat X Thread (KOMBAT PACK 2 AVAILABLE NOW FOR PSN & XBL)

Would really like to play this game. To bad I only use stick and I have a xbox360 stick. Not trying to drop 200 on a worthless stick when SF5 will drop on ps4 exclusively.

Looking into the cronous max or figuring out how to mod my xbox360 stick.

Last edited:
After watching some of MK Tom Brady's videos, it's clear that I have no idea what I'm doing here :lol:

Dude speaks another language when speaking about MK or fighting games. There's a different level of understanding that I have yet to grasp.

Don't know if anybody watch nycfurby stream last night but that dude sonicfoxx beasted art like 29-2. Forgot the character he was playing, some male character with a gun. Dude is a beast!

Don't know if anybody watch nycfurby stream last night but that dude sonicfoxx beasted art like 29-2. Forgot the character he was playing, some male character with a gun. Dude is a beast!
Yea sonicfoxx is relentless with Erron Black

I had goro as my main got to a record of 120-21 and i got tired of him started using kano and sheesh that man has some serious pressure went 11-0 with him just found the new boss

Who is everybody using as there main

I can run with Erron, Kenshi, Sub, and Mileena

I a, pretty solid with them but I might just stick to Sub and get as good as I can with all variations, get the new mechanics down good and then flourish

I'm still finishing up the story before i get in the lab and watch these TonyT vids.

I run with Ermac, Liu Kang, and Sonya. I'm trying to learn Erron Black, but I can't remember dudes long directional combos at all.

Think I'll pick up Cassie and Kano too. Their rush down game is unforgiving

Still use the d-pad, it just feels natural unless I'm playing on a cabinet (which MKX would be amazing on!)

My mains right now are Liu Kang, Raiden and Kung Lao. By the way what is up with the Kung Lao slander?? Every character is quick to talk about how he's Liu Kang's sidekick. As a longtime Liu Kang fan I always thought Kung Lao was the more skilled character. Eh...

I'm pretty decent with scorpion this go round but I want to be good with hellfire variation and everyone plays with ninjutsu :smh: going to out some time into Sonya too. Jacqui looks like she's my style as well :smokin

Gotta work on my Shinnok, but my Quan Chi feeling like MK9. :pimp:

I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to run.

Back
Top Bottom