The Official Mortal Kombat X Thread (KOMBAT PACK 2 AVAILABLE NOW FOR PSN & XBL)

What other skin pack?? Are you talking about the Horror Pack and Klassic Packs? Because you still get that. And the others. They're not out yet. But yea the Blue Steel is it's own thing. Not part of the Kombat Pack. I think it's like $2 though.

It let me DL the other skins today but it wasn't yesterday

It's some Samurai pack

What other skin pack?? Are you talking about the Horror Pack and Klassic Packs? Because you still get that. And the others. They're not out yet. But yea the Blue Steel is it's own thing. Not part of the Kombat Pack. I think it's like $2 though.

It let me DL the other skins today but it wasn't yesterday

It's some Samurai pack
Thats been out since like the games release bro

Anybody think Jason will be available this Tuesday? They're doing a great job teasing us :frown:

Last edited:
[h2]Mortal Kombat X (2015-) #18[/h2]
The Shokan/Oni uprising comes to a close as Kotal Kahn goes toe-to-toe with King Gorbak in a matchup of monarchs!

DIG056598.jpg

3b3b6bc85c762e256390f83189e4592a.jpg

b45a8e987b36a9392b2229a1e9d7d61d.jpg

c82cf62e94834b450ce75926f05e9d0b.jpg
https://www.comixology.com/Mortal-K...luZGV4L2Rlc2t0b3AvZ3JpZExpc3QvUmVjZW50TGlzdDA

was 106-22 last time I looked at my stats. Mained Lui Kang and learning Jackie Briggs now.

So how is it?? 
laugh.gif
 I'm still playing MK3 on the SNES 
laugh.gif
. Im saving up to get the PS4 with this game for my birthday.

42-9 so far, only characters that give me trouble is liu and kitana. That grapple so dang annoying from her. Switched my main from Raiden to Sub though, he cold forreal lol

[h1]Horror Pack Skins for Reptile, Ermac & Mileena available May 5th[/h1]
A pack of Horror Skins for some klassic MK characters drops on May 5th when the Horror Icon Jason Voorhees joins Mortal Kombat X. Though Jason is available for only Kombat Pack owners for the first week, this Horror Pack will be free to all Kombat Pack owners when the XBL & PSN stores update, or available for purchase for $3.99 for anyone who doesn't own the Kombat Pack. Take a look at the 3 skins below:

screenshot_2015-05-04-09-24-21-png.9873

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom