The Official Mortal Kombat X Thread (KOMBAT PACK 2 AVAILABLE NOW FOR PSN & XBL)

I hope I like this game becuase I didn’t like X at all. This game looks absolutely beautiful. I am against humanizing subzero and scorpion though :/

Why didn't you like X?
For starters the online was trash. Games just were a 50/50 mash guess into training room combos on repeat. No reaction or thinking. Just throw something out and hope it lands. Variations were nice but there was always an obvious “best” one.

Game wasn’t bad, just wasn’t for me. Liked MK9 a lot for reference. Looks like they went more that route

Is it hard playing this game series and not simply watch yourself get your *** kicked? For example, I could always play Tekken like I was in an actual fight and be fine.

I haven’t really bought/played video games since PS2 but I might have to get a gaming console and this game. Mortal kombat has been my fav game since I was a kid. Crazy watching these trailers and seeing how MK has evolved.
I thought a lot of the regular fighting moves were the fatalities!

I know . Funny, I don't remember people complaining when the MK9 trailer had Skrillex playing over it

Who’s complaining about it? People on Facebook? Just looked at the MK reddit and everyone is giving it a lot of praise.

Pretty dope Blue Suede was used in the trailer though.

Just pre-ordered the game to get the beta. Where do they send the code? I checked my email but haven't received it yet.

^You might be too late. Best Buy emailed me the code right when I Preordered. Beta is out btw. Game is dope so far. Seems a little slow and the characters don't jump to high tho.

Liu Kang has always been my main since MK1. Loved his zoning playstyle in MKX and they’ve made him a rush down character again.

Liu Kang has always been my main since MK1. Loved his zoning playstyle in MKX and they’ve made him a rush down character again.

Jax looks so dope in this game and I never really liked him before. I also think it's cool how him and Jaqui actually look alike

Day 1 cop. Thinking I should preorder just to get Shao Kahn but I vaguely remember preordering X just to get Goro and mother****as who didn’t even bother got him anyway so I’m not sure :lol: not like it would hurt either way. Bout to be doing Liu Kang and Johnny, maybe a little bit of Jacqui and Raiden, sprinkle in some Kung and Scorpion. Same exact players I was using in X. There’s always one player I gravitate toward that I had no intention of playing with. Last game it was Jacqui so curious to see who it ends up being this go round. Add me on PSN: LameKilla1010

Back
Top Bottom