The Official Mortal Kombat X Thread (KOMBAT PACK 2 AVAILABLE NOW FOR PSN & XBL)

Wavy .....

Smoke

Max B the rapper

laugh.gif

Liu might be the most generic worst character of all video game time
yean lying he is like a cheap cheesy bruce lee rip off.... at least with johnny cage he had some kinda standout (being a former movie star etc) i just think some ppl like him because of bias

Bruh's I'm doo doo milk at fighting games but MK is one of my all time favorites. Me and my roommates used to fiend on MK9 playing 2v2. I only do the basic 3 hit combos and spam the moves.

Noob and Ermac though >>>>>

Look at his Garbage first fatality :lol:

Cartwheel uppercut? :rofl:

He was a shaolin monk in MK 1 sir, he didn't promote violence. In MK2 he became rogue and he starts turning into a Drago and biting heads off. MK3 he loses all his ***** and starts dropping MK arcade machines on your head. He's the gawd

He also had one of the worst moves in fighting game history. The bicycle kick input was OD. Hold low kick for what seemed like forever? Naw :lol:

He also had one of the worst moves in fighting game history. The bicycle kick input was OD. Hold low kick for what seemed like forever? Naw :lol:

SMH the AI could do two in a row :stoneface:

And actually combo it...

He can still kill Ryu though :stoneface:

And Smoke is the worst ninja in MK history. Matter of fact hes the only bad one....

We aren't arguing over who was the best in the game, we're talking about the actual character. Liu was cheeks compared to everyone not names Kano :lol:

Now Kano was PURE, make it clap, cheeks

It was best used at the beginning of a match. There were hella moves and fatalities that had you holding a button. The fatality with Shang Tsung in MK2 where you you turn into smoke and go up someone's nose. Also raidens fatality where you had to hold on HK and then mash HK and block at the same time

Last edited:
^ someone can make anyone look good in any game. That's fighting games 101

And no, mk1 sub and scorpion were still good.

Liu was never cool :lol:

Last edited:
Sindel in MK9 was also the goods, best girl. But like i said i was poom poom juice and so was my competition so it don't mean much :lol:

Not to mention every MK game before 9 (some say including before the patches) were absolutely broken :lol:

Wasn't a character that was THAT much better than anyone. Everyone had an exploit you could use.

Last edited:
That's false, some videogame characters are easier to use than others. Case in point "Soul Calibur". This game is more technical than people give it credit for, but Mitsurugi in the first game was unstoppable. If u can play a game for the first time and figure out every move and combo instantly from a character, that character is easy.

Nothing I said is false

Who in MK 1-umk3 was hard to use? :lol:

Sang I'd say be aide he had like 30 shape shift moves.

Mk1-2 the gap between players were nonexistent. Nobody had a hard move set and combos were 3 hits max.

Mk3's run button completely broke the game and everyone could do a 50-80% damage combo. Even in that game there wasn't a real tier list

MK was never about deep game play :lol:

I have no clue why you brought up soul caliber. That gave was expertly out together with balance in mind. Not even comparable to MK

No one was hard to use, but some players were easier to use than others. Liu Kang was a button mashers dream.

Bruh, EVERYONE had the same generic attacks and commands outside of their special moves. No frame advantages, no priority, no speed difference, no health difference, all the same. What are you talking about?

Last edited:
that everyone in MK2-trilogy are equal? FALSE.

As soon as you can quote me saying that we'll talk :lol:

Every game had it's set of universal normals.

And please don't talk about balance or deep gameplay and trilogy :lol:

Honestly every MK game with the exception of 9 is broken.

Last edited:
WTH are u talking about? You've been arguing that everyone in MK1-triology is equally easy to use this entire time. Are you backtracking?

Within their OWN games YES. BUT each game was different. Pretty easy to understand.

Within each game they had a universal set if normals (non special moves). YES all players were easy to use and pretty much the same outside of their specials.

MK being a "good" balanced game with actual depth didn't happen till 9.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom