The Official Mortal Kombat X Thread (KOMBAT PACK 2 AVAILABLE NOW FOR PSN & XBL)

Just give me Liu Kang da God, not asking for much. It's not like I'm asking for Kintoro or anything

At this point Liu Kang has to be in it. Just give me my dragon fatality with next gen graphics please

Am I the only surprised about no Shang Tsung appearance yet?

No you're not. Shang Tsung is Og but there are enough sorcerers in this game already. Besides I'm still expecting to see him in one capacity or another whether it's through someone's ending or DLC. I mean...it's Shang Tsung...

I'm thinking he'll be part of the story but not playable. His morph move is thing but now is kinda out of the question. His moveset from 9 can be ported over to someone else

OR

He'll be part of the DLC

This. Really excited about this game in the next coming weeks. Haven't played MK at a "high level" since MK vs. DCU. This game has an amazing look to it that has me itching to control these character models. That Erron Black character intrigues. me. He and Cassie will be picked up along with some of my regulars

I went ahead and copped me a PS4
nthat.gif
. All I need is 4/14/15 to hurry up
laugh.gif

Ed Boon @noobde · 6h 6 hours ago

"@AndreasZattar Omg @noobde When are we getting more MKX news? You're driving me crazy! EB: We're trying 2prep a BIG Kombat Kast 4tomorrow!

People really think this will be less received than MK 2011 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

People really think this will be less received than MK 2011 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I put this game above MK9 just off of how much variety this game has to offer with all these different variations to choose from. For some reason this game gives me an MK2 kind of vibe
devil.gif

Last edited:
b7ad702c1dd11037a8490b9435135615.png

Were finally going to get to see 16 Bit show us some high level gameplay with Kitana
nthat.gif
. They need to get Perfect Legend ( Kung Lao Main) and Tom Brady ( Sub-Zero Main ) to do some high level exhibition fights as well. If Capcom can get Daigo and GamerBee to do some exhibition fights for SF5 then NRS has no excuse to not be able to get a few high level MK tourney players. I cringe every time I see these low level players playing MKX.

Last edited:
KITANA'S SECOND FATALITY

She tosses her closed fans at her opponent, one lodging in their chest and the second in their face. The fans then flare themselves open, splitting the opponents head and chest in two. Kitana then launches a Fan-nado at the opponent which whirls their body into the air and separates various body parts which splatter back down on the ground.

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom