The Official Mortal Kombat X Thread (KOMBAT PACK 2 AVAILABLE NOW FOR PSN & XBL)

I'll take the Predator. Spawn would've been nice too, both characters could fit in the MK universe.

Am I the only one that enjoyed Sub-Zero Mythologies? Was hoping the MK franchise would've made more like it, focusing on other characters journeys.

I'll take the Predator. Spawn would've been nice too, both characters could fit in the MK universe.

Am I the only one that enjoyed Sub-Zero Mythologies? Was hoping the MK franchise would've made more like it, focusing on other characters journeys.

I loved that game and yeah, I was hoping they would've made more, at least more with the other ninjas. Didn't Liu Kang and Sonya Blade get one, or am I thinking of something else?

And I'm super excited about the Predator being in the game. I hope it's Wolf from AVP:R since he had all the gadgets, but the og is cool with me too.

jaypesoz jaypesoz
I just looked it up, MK Special Forces was next and Jax was the main character, and it was before the event of Mythologies. It was followed by MK Shaolin Monks feat Liu and Kung Lao. I've never heard of the Jax game, it was for PS1.

Last edited:
YAUTJA
pimp.gif
Is there no premium edition for the PS4 that includes the Kombat pack? I can't find it anywhere.

Ahh, nevermind I see it's a Download only on both consoles. 

Last edited:
I can't wait to test all the characters. I used a lot of Cyrax MK9, so for sure I know I'm using him. If he gets announced which I'm sure he will.

Spawn wouldn't of worked visually because his cape would take up the whole screen. If they had it any other way no thanks jebediah

Love both Spawn and Predator, but Spawn for some reason would've fit so nice to me. Even though I got this feeling predator is going to be OP if he's the one with gadgets, but if he's just a regular ol knives and shoulder laser predator he would get boring fast.

Spawn would even fit into the storyline if he wasn't already a comic book figure.

Been wanting a piece of Mileena since her introduction in MK2. That man eater fatality used to do something to me :wow:

Trust me, I can handle that mouth :nthat:

YXbEEG9.jpg

[emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji]

Johnny was such a cornball in MK9 :lol:

We need a list of who all is playing on PS4 and who all is playing on Xbox one. I'm on xbox one.

GT: LameKilla CBK

He had them crazy mix ups tho...

Oh yea, but I mean strictly from a character design standpoint. Like, who gets their first name tatted across their chest in Old English? :lol: Plus, everything he said during story mode was corny

We need a list of who all is playing on PS4 and who all is playing on Xbox one. I'm on xbox one.

GT: LameKilla CBK

PS4: lamborghinimarci

Back
Top Bottom