THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

People are crazy Mods I see why you guys ALWAYS say include tag name, because here is a perfect example. Some one on eBay stole my pictures and put it up foran auction at a buy now price for 4,000.00 here is link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Foamposite-Lite...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THAT IS NOT ME^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Every picture I post here unless I say where I got them from, ARE MINES if I take a pic's from somewhere I'll inform people on where I got the picturefrom. But I got prof just look at the pics and the same Plaid Nautica shirt I had on earlier from that day. With my ISS/NT name.

Tag name, My plaid shirt, & Nate Robinson KRYPTONATE Glow in the dark tee AUTOGRAPHED

56d3554ae8aadae2e348d6ceafcce48de98f8ca.jpg

AUTOGRAPHED Kryptonate's Sneakers & Glow in the dark tee

af1152e6dce4d2a13c1c0b7b6c34261efc8df06.jpg

Poster, Sneakers, & t-shirt AUTOGRAPHED

d7825e6ee9d2ced8da9a4ea3470677eaf6599e1.jpg

Everything All together that I got on Saint Patrick Day 3/17/08. No need to lie about what's mine or not but I will be putting them up on eBay real soon.Personally Kicks are straight
pimp.gif

bcf15cecdce5d2a159b00205fad4f5a97cb0815.jpg

one guy on ebay has like 5 pairs! How can you have that many pairs to sell if they gave out wristbands?

i see that auction.. his pics aren't tagged and pics of box sizes aren't shown.. but his feedback seems legit.. iono people got their connects.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

i guess im the only guy if i had a chance to get these for retail i would wear them to ball in.

Nope

If I had them, they would be worn for basketball only and be beaten until the soles come off.

I would NEVER wear these casually.

NICE ^^^^^^^^ so mad i couldn't make it... and dude that won the raffle, did you see what he wore? SMH!!!!!!
Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

i guess im the only guy if i had a chance to get these for retail i would wear them to ball in.

Nope

If I had them, they would be worn for basketball only and be beaten until the soles come off.

I would NEVER wear these casually.

i think you guys are the only 2 that would ball in them... i would straight rock em...

From looking on ebay most people got the shoes autographed, why?
Get a poster autographed to go with them, in my opinion leave the shoes un-autographed in pristine condition if you are going to re-sell them.

Also how much are those shirts going for?

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Get a poster autographed to go with them, in my opinion leave the shoes un-autographed in pristine condition if you are going to re-sell them.
So so true

EDIT *** 8 pairs now on ebay SMFH

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

So so true

EDIT *** 8 pairs now on ebay SMFH

I agree, poster, tshirt, basketball..............NOT THE SHOES!!!!!!

anybody got a poster for sale? i figured id try to cop that since i cant get the shoes (already getting the shirt)

roll.gif
so funny to see an NBA player signing autos and all the people askingfor them are taller than the NBA player...how often does that happen...

and is he really wearing brons instead of his own shoe that was being released...lol

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

roll.gif
so funny to see an NBA player signing autos and all the people asking for them are taller than the NBA player...how often does that happen...

and is he really wearing brons instead of his own shoe that was being released...lol

Dude wore the Cool Grey Fusion 6...

I'd put them on eBay too if I got them. These are trash and because of the hype, I'd know I'd make a profit. How would you wear these casually?Good thing they weren't released more widespread or we'd see people wearing lime green outfits all over NYC.

#+! is up with the "NR"? Did DC hit Nike with a cease and desist?

Yeah.. def alot of "K" versions roaming around.... and in boxes on Campus....4th Floor... JR.. A few sittin in NR too.

Back
Top Bottom