THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

why you son me like that?
laugh.gif

I'm late, but bored, so here's a few pics I took, via SK...
grin.gif

Don't sleep on the chick on the left. Didn't get her name, but she had 'Boss lady" on her name tag
grin.gif
. Whatever
laugh.gif
. I was there, and she has some cake. I'd bury my face in her booty. Sherocked some Greg Oden Power Max PE's.
9c625d9ea24b17011cc4507a6862605acff70a8.pjpg

You mean to tell me after ALLLL the Hype on these and all the pages this thread has has... now that the release has happened the Thread has come to a Haltingstop?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

You mean to tell me after ALLLL the Hype on these and all the pages this thread has has... now that the release has happened the Thread has come to a Halting stop?

laugh.gif
It's like the moments after a nice money shot.

Only 96 pairs (allegedly) for the few thousand who were interested... Ving Rhames in Pulp Fiction resale prices... Short attention span of the averagesneakerhead... Re-sellers moving on to the next flip... Purchasing other sneaker releases... First weekend of Spring...

Even "Pimpin' Curly" lost his buzz

KingJay718 wrote

Don't sleep on the chick on the left. Didn't get her name, but she had 'Boss lady" on her name tag
grin.gif
. Whatever
laugh.gif
. I was there, and she has some cake. I'd bury my face in her booty. She rocked some Greg Oden Power Max PE's.
9c625d9ea24b17011cc4507a6862605acff70a8.pjpg

I want it
pimp.gif

KingJay718 wrote:
RockDeep wrote:
You mean to tell me after ALLLL the Hype on these and all the pages this thread has has... now that the release has happened the Thread has come to a Halting stop?

laugh.gif
It's like the moments after a nice money shot.

Or after a hurricane comes and sweeps through and all of a sudden it is dead silent.
laugh.gif

if there r more available, i believe this thread would grow bigger~
but as the quantity is too limited, and the price is too insane, and the economy is too bad, and the ppl's wallet is too shrunk......

people stopped caring when we gotta bend over for these, chill. what up with the re-release though?

and lol @ them footlocker girls. actually, LOL @ you dudes on here .

I'm out.

Saw shorty on the right with the hoop earrings..y'all gassed shorty up HARDCORE..she was actually the cashier at the release for aces..i tried to get herto use my champs discount..but she wasn't havin it..lol..she was cool though..

Name is Vicky for all you beasts..

These need to go on general release to stop the ebay bullshi1t - 3K for a pair of these with NR - they might as well be reps. Dudes be sellin the ones with thesig for even more - dreamers.

If nike were serious about makin money they should bring these out in the lime colorway, forget about the NR etc keep the first limited batch exclusive but itwould stop the few profit merchants from robbin skool kids on ebay. But I guess the hype will sell more in the long run but as with the Lebron UWRs Nike willtotally miss the market opportunity with late timing by the time they come out the playoffs will be in full swing.

Back
Top Bottom