The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Curry was hurt he can use it as an excuse like Bron did his teammates injuries last season but Steph gotta win it next year for it to be a valid excuse
smile.gif
IMO he cant... Lebron lost his 2 best guys last year and still took the warriors to 6 with UNREAL numbers.

If Curry had showed up and then was hurt while playing then that would be the same.

Curry Couldnt win squat missing Klay and Draymond

- Steph was a borderline trainwreck on defense, especially off the ball.

Like james harden, russell westbrook bad.

If nothing else though, dubs gotta find a formidable 5 and back up pg because I dont think Shaun will be back.

- Its great to have the ability to play small ball with dray at center, but It isnt something that you want to play religiously, and it isnt ideal to have draymond play small ball 5 for 38,40 minutes routinely.

- The west elite, clips, thunder, and warriors all gave up 3-1 leads over the last two years. Thats pretty crazy to think about.

-the dubs run through the conference will be A LOT harder next season I feel.

Last edited:
Curry really was in his head this series.
He cut out the crazy celebrations, the walking back before 3's fell, he didn't look himself at all.

Will we hear about a scheduled surgery?
What happened, he's deserving of slander but, I'd like to know what changed.

He just looked like he was checked out all series...

His declining health will be a issue moving forward for sure, just seeing his bionic ankles all wrapped up with supports tonight is worrisome for sure. I'd start thinking about early retirement if he plans to keep walking when his older

If nothing else though, dubs gotta find a formidable 5 and back up pg because I dont think Shaun will be back.

- Its great to have the ability to play small ball with dray at center, but It isnt something that you want to play religiously, and it isnt ideal to have draymond play small ball 5 for 38,40 minutes routinely.

- The west elite, clips, thunder, and warriors all gave up 3-1 leads over the last two years. Thats pretty crazy to think about.
y do u think shaun is leaving? dude has played on like 12 different teams already and is now on a perennial contender. why would he want to leave?

y do u think shaun is leaving? dude has played on like 12 different teams already and is now on a perennial contender. why would he want to leave?

More minutes?

I don't know about that. Warriors have to adjust and tweak things, but they will be just fine.
they dont have to tweak much. they hit a slump. they played the same way that got them to 73-9, but hit a shooting slump. it happens. the tweaking needs to come from coaching. when 3s arent falling, go get the 2.

Yo I bet GS run is over. They wont be bacl in the WCF in the next 3 years. Cavs laid the blueprint. Rough that lightskin up and it'll crack.
teams were roughing them up all playoffs and they still persevered. Let's not get ahead of ourselves now. I would not be surprised if they are in the finals again next year.

Really think Melo going to Bulls or Heat would beat the Cavs and WC champs ?

Just asking since i don't
laugh.gif
no idea, but i guarantee he would be in a better position than on the knicks depending on a rookie to go the distance lol. he doesnt fit on the heat honestly. he would fit in beautifully on the bulls. the heat had the best chance of beating the cavs in the east. but injuries. so hopefully next year wade can repeat this years performance, bosh hopefully gets cleared. and if not, we need to find ourselves a quality 4 ASAP

as much as i hate to say it, the Warriors will be just fine. Players want to be on that team. Bob Myers knows how to make moves. Thats the guy they need to keep around. I know first hand he wants to be a GM in LA.

Both teams missed their last 12 shots before Kyrie hit that 3. It was tied at 89-89 from the 4:39 mark. What it essentially ended up being was next team that scores wins. LeBron saved the finals with the block and Kyrie won it with the shot.

cleveland fans just stole a firetruck

More minutes?

his body cant take more minutes. he's a great role player and backup pg

I would not be surprised if we see 2-3 more Cavs-Warriors Finals before 2020.
nope. the league will make moves. warriors almost lost already in the post season. okc smells blood and will adjust. cavs cakewalked to the finals. it wont be the same next year.

Livingston can't play more minutes like that though.

Role player sure, focal point, no way.

Unless it was just bad conditioning from not playing more than 15 or so minutes all year, he really looked gassed when he had to pick up the slack this year and start when Steoh went down

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom