The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

That bold strategists section 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pabs, I don't see my pick. 
nerd.gif

Dubs in 6.

What's more impressive than the amount of pages is the amount of analysis. It's been a pretty serious thread so far.

so now that we have the two most hated teams in the nba i wonder who is the more hated?

seems like more hate lebron and the only people whohate the warriors now are lebron fans

This is the real GM thread :rofl: peeps designing offenses and defenses like they on payroll. See yall at game time :smokin

WCF Game 7 averaged nearly 16 million viewers. That's cable’s most viewed NBA game all-time and TNT’s most watched program ever, per Turner.

:wow:

What's more impressive than the amount of pages is the amount of analysis. It's been a pretty serious thread so far.
Because ska has been filtering out the nonsense that usually pollutes NBA threads.

Pretty sure he's deleted pages worth of stuff already. 
laugh.gif

so now that we have the two most hated teams in the nba i wonder who is the more hated?

seems like more hate lebron and the only people whohate the warriors now are lebron fans

Definitely more Lebron haters by far.

Warriors don't have real haters. Only Warrior haters I know of are Clipper and Bron fans right now.

this is for sure going 6 or 7 no sweeps or 5 game series

you guys are underestimating the cavs because they played in a trash conference

the warriors havent had tons of rest like the cavs had

draymont midas whale get the two techs over with before game 3 because you know its going to happen. no sense in getting suspended in a pivotal game.

I mean GS players in general rested about a quarter of the season.. not to mention they have 3 days rest between every game this year. I fully expect both teams to be pretty energized.

however i think the W's are gonna be in tune from the jump while the Cavs may have a bit off rust to knock off. Which in this series could be extremely costly. If the w's come out and hand CLE to double digit losses at oracle i don't think the cavs will be able to recover. that team has not had ANY pressure the entire year & LBJ ain't exactly been the come back kid during his time in the NBA. The Cavs desperately need to come out playing good from the start.

Who cares if he's the underdog or not?

Haven't we anointed him as the best player in the league? How are you the best, but expected to lose in the big dance almost every year? I just don't understand this logic.

We live in a society where it's supposedly OK to fall short, just as long as you "kill" it in the regular season. I can't accept those sort of standards.

I still think he's the best player in the league. barring C/PF, if you were to replace a team's franchise player with LeBron, do you think that team would be better or worse?

Dubs in 4, Draymond vindictively gets a flagrant rescinded, the Cavs also have like a 3% chance of winning 

Last edited:
Doesn't 96% of everyone tho...

You hear an opinion that you agree with and you take it as your own.

That's how sports media is designed.... Wide range of opinions chose the one you like :lol:

Lol it was steelo. Bruh just came in with the gifs on deck with expert analysis. I'm sitting there like....where did he get these gifs from
laugh.gif
. Reminded me of this dude in high school that outright stole a Nas verse for a poetry contest and had people thinking he was nice.
wack... and dudes repping it ... lol.  we know they aint no damn  basketball experts on nt . 
laugh.gif
 ... faking the funk. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom