The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen any player sneak in 40pts in 6 straight games in garbage time only.

I've never seen a meaningless 40pts.

Sometimes I wonder if lebron haters even listen to themselves when they talk.
U must never watch James harden play basketball

Another prerequisite for whether or not you're a hater or truly unbiased. If you look at this pic and think, "
eyes.gif
 Yeah, but...", then you are a hater. Straight up.

And that's fine. There's a thread for ya.

But this isn't it.

Some of you already know this but you still continue pushing your agenda, steady making sure everyone knows how despicable of a person and player Lebron is.

It's honestly disgusting to me, but that's none of my business. My business is making sure your tired lines go somewhere if you refuse to keep them out.
Originally Posted by DarthSka  
Moved some posts where they belong, in here: http://niketalk.com/t/301166/cavs-h...rs-unification-thread-back-2-back-hate-champs

For some of you, it really is better off for the thread if you just discuss the Lebron that you either love or hate in either the Appreciation or Hater thread.

Literally, you don't know how to discuss him without allowing that discussion to dominate.

"Well I just can't allow people to say the things they say about him!"

Yeah, you can. And you need to.

Please and thanks.

kbye
@sea manup  

Last edited:
                                                                                               View media item 2052944
                                                                                                                               Dray bout to eat....
                                                                        View media item 2052947

....Not!
                                                                        View media item 2052948
                                                                                            View media item 2052950
                                                                       View media item 2052956

View media item 2052975

Props to the MVP Steph, Klay, Coach Kerr, [special shout to my Illinois dawgs Iggy (Sprinfield) & Shaun (P-Town)]. 

Goat4421's  All time NBA  team (15 members)

Bill Russell
Larry Bird
Michael Jordan
George Gervin
Scottie Pippen
Reggie Miller
Magic Johnson
Patrick Ewing
Isaiah Thomas
LeBron James
Wilt Chamberlain
Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul Jabbar)
Kobe Bryant
Rick Barry
Julius Erving 

Subject to change......  What's your 15?
                                                                       View media item 2053036

there's a lot going on here

Last edited:

once the warriors win half the thread will have to be moved to the hate thread 
laugh.gif
devil.gif
I'm finding that moving posts along with restricting people from threads is the most effective route. Not a ban, and those that don't get it can keep posting in other threads, but the thread is improved without them. Then when a new similar thread is made, they are granted another opportunity to show that they can keep their BS away... or show that still need to be kept away.

No ban, but no BS. Thread: improved.

happy.gif

Last edited:
View media item 2053138

Another prerequisite for whether or not you're a hater or truly unbiased. If you look at this pic and think, ":rolleyes  Yeah, but...", then you are a hater. Straight up.

And that's fine. There's a thread for ya.

But this isn't it.

Some of you already know this but you still continue pushing your agenda, steady making sure everyone knows how despicable of a person and player Lebron is.

It's honestly disgusting to me, but that's none of my business. My business is making sure your tired lines go somewhere if you refuse to keep them out.
@sea manup

Qft

In addition, I just don't understand how a true ball fan cant say "dam... Curry and klay can ball!" Hate or no hate.

And as a clippers can, I'm not very fond of anyone wearing that jersey.

But haters look at that stat line (with circumstances included) and have nothing positive to say about it?

Just baffling.

Last edited:

once the warriors win half the thread will have to be moved to the hate thread 
laugh.gif
devil.gif
I'm finding that moving posts along with restricting people from threads is the most effective route. Not a ban, and those that don't get it can keep posting, but the thread is improved without them. Then when a new similar thread is made, they are granted another opportunity to show that they can keep their BS away... or show that still need to be kept away.

No ban, but no BS. Thread: improved.

happy.gif
appreciate the second chance but I'm just going to sit this thread out this year

one of the major appeals to the NT sports experience is the hate and slander and if lebron slander is not allowed in a thread about a single series where lebron will be heavily involved in then it's just too boring to stick around. 

enjoy the thread everyone! 

Without the lulz from gifs and slander and trash talking this might end up one of the quietest finals thread a in a while

I think all that is just part of the NT sports experience. As long as it doesn't devolve into personal attacks, I don't see the problem #kanyeshrug

The best time in the playoff thread was after the Dubs went down 1-3 and I was rooting for GS... Lots of lulz that night.

Last edited:
I really cant see Bron losing this time around. It would take an all time great performance for GS to stop the Cavs. With that, I see Cavs in 6. And Cavs taking game 1 at Oracle.
"it would take an all time great performance" like from a team who just set the all time wins record? or a team fresh off winning a conference final when they were down 3-1? where on the scale of golden state to golden state would a team need to fall to stop the cavs?

appreciate the second chance but I'm just going to sit this thread out this year

one of the major appeals to the (my personal) NT sports experience is the hate and slander and if lebron slander is not allowed in a thread about a single series where lebron will be heavily involved in then it's just too boring (for me) to stick around. 

enjoy the thread everyone! 
Fixed to show the problem I think you're having.

And as explained ad nauseam via P and in multiple threads: slander is allowed... in moderation. And that's up to the staff to decide. Like I've explained before, we've talked about cookies in NBA threads before... and then back to the NBA. This is NOT... the Lebron Hate thread.

The slander is to be a subtopic, not THE topic.

Including THIS Finals, Lebron's team has been the underdog in 5 of the 7 Finals he has been in. In the Hater thread, there's no need to bring that up. In the Bron Appreeciation thread, I'm sure that would be a major arguing point to his greatness.

In here, it's simply part of the discussion of Lebby. If someone refuses for that fact to be considered, they are only interested in one side of the discussion... and there is a thread for them to only e gage in that one side. Shouldn't really be a big deal, because I would expect they make themself sick seeing Lebron defended in here.

Without the lulz from gifs and slander and trash talking this might end up one of the quietest finals thread a in a while

I think all that is just part of the NT sports experience. As long as it doesn't devolve into personal attacks, I don't see the problem #kanyeshrug

The best time in the playoff thread was after the Dubs went down 1-3 and I was rooting for GS... Lots of lulz that night.
Don't let manup's response right above you fool you.

Read through the thread yourself and come back and honestly tell me that the effort has been to make sure there is no Lebby slander at all.

#stahpit

laugh.gif

Cavs go down 2-0 or even 3-0, it would be IMPOSSIBLE to keep all the Lebby slander out, and there would also be no effort to even accomplish that task.

But there WOULD be an effort to allow people a place to actually discuss the NBA Finals and what is going right for the Warriors and what is going wrong for the Cavs. And those that think, "What would be going wrong for the Cavs would be having Lebron James on their team" would be ushered out, because that's BS.

Last edited:

Don't let manup's response right above you feel you.

Read through the thread yourself and come back and honestly tell me that the effort has been to make sure there is no Lebby slander at all.

#stahpit

:lol:

Cavs go down 2-0 or even 3-0, it would be IMPOSSIBLE to keep all the Lebby slander out, and there would also be no effort to even accomplish that task.

But there WOULD be an effort to allow people who actually want to discuss the NBA Finals and what is going right for the Warriors and what is going wrong for the Cavs a place to discuss those things. And those that think, "What would be going wrong for the Cavs would be having Lebron James on their team" would be ushered out, because that's BS.

So we have to engage in rational basketball discussion until Lebby is at his most vulnerable...and then we strike

That's ok with me :evil:

*patiently waits in the dark behind the tree

Last edited:
Do we get any warnings beforehand? If so, how many?

For example, if I were to say if LeBron were a better basketball player then his team wouldn't be viewed as underdogs 5/7, would that be allowed?

Can we have a committee to allow what slander is allowed and what is up for review?

Last edited:
I've still banned from the season thread for telling somebody to shut up. It's ridiculous really. NT Twitter is so much better.

hating in moderation is allowed u say?

9-1370472136.gif

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Vd_3Tv.gif

what type of fool wear lime green socks with a red and black fit on?

get-em-o.gif

ol moral victory ive been to the winners circle 6 times in a row but dont ask me how many times ive won it lookin ahh

giphy.gif

ol get hit with a 1 inch punch by your teammate and  go flying back 20 feet, press f5 refresh the hairline only on commercials and movies lookin ahhhh

dont ban me beloved

Last edited:
Yall nt dudes be following each other on SM? I dont really got any but im down to make one if nt twitter or whatever is really lit.

i dont use twitter, how does NT twitter work?

seems like a good alternative tbh

There's a few groups you just gotta follow a few dudes, and one of em will link you. It's unfiltered hot takes, a lot of the regulars in here are there.

Lol ska brah why I feel like you sound like 3rd grade teacher lecturing to one his students why and what he did wrong.

Do we get any warnings beforehand? If so, how many?

For example, if I were to say if LeBron were a better basketball player then his team wouldn't be viewed as underdogs 5/7, would that be allowed?

Can we have a committee to allow what slander is allowed and what is up for review?
You might not wanna do that.

*does it, hurts self*

"How come I didn't get a warning?!"

laugh.gif

And I'd delete or move an asinine attempt at basketball discussion like that, because the TEAM is the underdog, not Lebron. So pointing out that if Lebron were better, as if there were ANY PLAYER EVER who could SINGLEHANDEDLY, ALL BY HIMSELF make his team the favorite... is ridiculous.

Last edited:
LeBron James is about to have a very UNHAPPY HOMELIFE, right before the NBA Finals. A woman is on Twitter putting Bron’s business out in the streets.

Allegedly, the ladies ran into the Cavs when they were celebrating their CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WIN over the Toronto Raptors last week.

According to the girls, LeBron kept talking about one of their BREASTS, and then was trying to get them to go home with him and his friends.

Lebron_Baehas.jpg

ramone out here wild these days. no damns given. full heel. All the greats cheated. It's how they became great. You gotta stop gaf about your family.

I mean, if you think about it, they all did cheat, but I'm not advocating that wack f boy ****. love ya wives and kids my dudes. and DC.

I don't think Ska is saying we cant roast bron at all in here, just that, that cannot be all that we do as eventually it is at the detriment of the purpose of this thread. Of course we can roast him, or curry if he deserves as long as eventually we get back to basketball. For anybody that wants to roast bron 24/7, there an ap...thread for that.

Sometimes we get into these epic roast sessions, and trust I've had hella dope posts erased too lmaooo, but when we get into a good groove, especially is Lebrautwurst is struggle bussin it, they can go on for hours or days to a point where we talk about nothing else in between. I'm paraphrasing, but i feel like he's just saying, you can talk your talk, but use judgement. Don't OD, collectively, all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom