The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How ill would it be if the Warriors somehow got DeLonte West a ticket courtside right next to the Cavs bench on Sunday... Rockin a Lebron jersey and all. :lol:

Last edited:
Game 7... Would you think the NBA would rather have Lebron bring it to Cleveland or the Warriors to two-peat? There, is the answer [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Watching this again.

I'm more hyped for Game 7 than any other event in recent memory. Lebron has been incredible. This would be a great story and sports moment, either way.. he's played his *** off.

I also recently bought my first pair of Lebrons since the 4s 
laugh.gif
 at an outlet recently. Every game I've worn them, the Cavs win. So yes, I'll be wearing them on Sunday.

Last edited:
kevin love gonna show up for gm 7?
hopefully, the w's need him

How ill would it be if the Warriors somehow got DeLonte West a ticket courtside right next to the Cavs bench on Sunday... Rockin a Lebron jersey and all. :lol:

sitting next to david blatt? :nerd:

Game 7... Would you think the NBA would rather have Lebron bring it to Cleveland or the Warriors to two-peat? There, is the answer [emoji]128064[/emoji]

they dont care. got you to a gm7 and both stories would be greatfor the league

Last edited:
LeBron James was fantastic, marvelous, sensational, incredible...What else can I say?! He scored 41pts, 8reb, 11ast.
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) June 17, 2016
I love watching greatness.
We all should be thankful that we have a player like LeBron James in the NBA! Just another stellar performance!
The Cavs had a tremendous will to win tonight. They were more physical than the Warriors and played great defense.
The Cavs beat the Warriors at their own game...making shots from the 3pt line and scoring fast break points.
Coach Tyronn Lue has stepped his game up, putting Kyrie & LeBron in the Pick & Roll, forcing the Warriors to make mistakes on defense.
I've been really impressed with Coach Lue's decision making.
I can't deny LeBron James, he's definitely on my Mt. Rushmore. He's a winner and we've never seen anybody with his all around skill set.
There are some good things the Warriors can take away from this game, especially the way they played in the 2nd half.
Golden State should feel good going into Game 7. Steph Curry found his game and Klay Thompson woke up in the 2nd half tonight.
If Golden State is going to win Game 7 they have to play much better on the defensive end than they did in the last 2 games.
If Cleveland is going to win Game 7, LeBron and Kyrie have to be special like they were in Game 5.

Jalen and Jacoby

They showed the reporter call Lebron out about the GODFATHER
laugh.gif

Bruh, he was speechless with the "umm uhh uhh see uhh umm......"
laugh.gif

Got his *** in a smooth lie!

All the arguments I'm hearing for the Warriors winning game 7 basically boil down to "there's no way they're losing 3 games in a row" or "there's no way that they're losing game 7 at home". Or "there's no way LeBron keeps being hot".

You gotta do better than that. What exactly based on the stuff that happened on the court recently makes you think Warriors are taking it? I'm not guaranteeing they won't, but the Cavs clearly look like they've figured them out and have taken the momentum and psychological advantage over them at this point.

Plus now they're missing Bogut. And if Iggy isn't fully recovered for game 7, it's over.

LeBron James was fantastic, marvelous, sensational, incredible...What else can I say?! He scored 41pts, 8reb, 11ast.
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson)

June 17, 2016

I love watching greatness.

June 17, 2016

We all should be thankful that we have a player like LeBron James in the NBA! Just another stellar performance!

June 17, 2016

The Cavs had a tremendous will to win tonight. They were more physical than the Warriors and played great defense.

June 17, 2016

The Cavs beat the Warriors at their own game...making shots from the 3pt line and scoring fast break points.

June 17, 2016

Coach Tyronn Lue has stepped his game up, putting Kyrie & LeBron in the Pick & Roll, forcing the Warriors to make mistakes on defense.

June 17, 2016

I've been really impressed with Coach Lue's decision making.

June 17, 2016

I can't deny LeBron James, he's definitely on my Mt. Rushmore. He's a winner and we've never seen anybody with his all around skill set.

June 17, 2016

There are some good things the Warriors can take away from this game, especially the way they played in the 2nd half.

June 17, 2016

Golden State should feel good going into Game 7. Steph Curry found his game and Klay Thompson woke up in the 2nd half tonight.

June 17, 2016

If Golden State is going to win Game 7 they have to play much better on the defensive end than they did in the last 2 games.

June 17, 2016

If Cleveland is going to win Game 7, LeBron and Kyrie have to be special like they were in Game 5.

June 17, 2016

why does he not have a coaching job?

he has all the answers

Lebron had 2 of the best games I've ever seen in the playoffs. If people still wanna say he ain't this, he ain't that, all that nitpicking then they ain't watching.

It was funny watching the golden boy react like that after that obvious foul. I ain't know he had that in him.

All the arguments I'm hearing for the Warriors winning game 7 basically boil down to "there's no way they're losing 3 games in a row" or "there's no way that they're losing game 7 at home". Or "there's no way LeBron keeps being hot".
This is how you know it's over, those are the only arguments being given.....not "GSW is going to GSW"

MF'ing OKC man.

In a perfect world, Warriors win at home. Causing chaos in Cleveland. Lebron drops another legendary loss presser. Cavs fans have no more excuses to use. The off season and free agency goes into a tailspin as cavs move more pieces. Analysts spontaneously combust. People who turned heel against the Warriors return to roost. Watching the entire basketball world backtrack and support the Warriors again. If only...

going to come down to who has their legs under them , game plan and flat out will to win . Hard to bet against LeBron in game 7's . Pretty sure he's never lost 1

What happened???? I need this footage g
Remember last week when Lebron tweeted that he had watched GODFATHER 6 times in the last month.

Well, right after he tweeted tthat JandJ bring it up on the show and Jacoby is like "it would take hours to do that blah blah "

Then Jalen challenged a media reporter to ask him what his fav scene was so us fans would know.

Well, today some reporter asked Lebron what his fav scene was from the movie
roll.gif

Bruh
roll.gif
(from there you have to find the footage, no way I can explain it but Lebron said straight up "oh the Godfather, umm uhh uhh umm, the movie is like 9 hours, there are so many laugh laugh laugh ha ha, um uhh uhh uhh 
roll.gif

I was so embarrassed for him G, he was straight lying, dude hasn't seen one minute of the GODFATHER, tweeting BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom