The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what are the odds the cavs lobbying for steph to get suspended for hitting the fan ? same odds that the nba are thinking about suspending him?

if warriors lose this it will no doubt be the biggest choke job in all of pro sports history

the winners in all this is the okc thunder because this choke job will erase their choke job

also if lebron drops another 40 point game win or lose they gotta give him the mvp

i dont see how the cavs are not favored in game 7

bogut out and iggy walking like a grandpa nobody is stopping lebron and the warriors will get dominated on the boards

Last edited:
Woj is a hard man to please:
One more victory, one more magnificent night at Oracle Arena, and James will get to run off with his buddies again somewhere warm. Miami. Los Angeles. Wherever. There’s a restlessness about James that craves the next big move, the next power play. Franchises are on watch again, believing nothing’s forever in Northeast Ohio. Sooner or later, there’s a belief that James comes into play again, a line of thinking that his inner circle has done nothing to dissuade. As for James himself, well, he has gone so far as to publicly describe an end-of-career scenario that doesn’t include Cleveland.
Yes, James could come back to Cleveland and defend a potential Cavaliers title in 2017 and proceed to join the run of superstar pals in free agency: Chris Paul and Kevin Durant. They can wait one more year for Carmelo Anthony in 2018. Or, Golden State wins Game 7, and maybe James gives Cleveland the championship in 2017 – and makes his move then.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lebron-james--golden-ticket-083357630.html

:lol:

Woj is a hard man to please:
One more victory, one more magnificent night at Oracle Arena, and James will get to run off with his buddies again somewhere warm. Miami. Los Angeles. Wherever. There’s a restlessness about James that craves the next big move, the next power play. Franchises are on watch again, believing nothing’s forever in Northeast Ohio. Sooner or later, there’s a belief that James comes into play again, a line of thinking that his inner circle has done nothing to dissuade. As for James himself, well, he has gone so far as to publicly describe an end-of-career scenario that doesn’t include Cleveland.
Yes, James could come back to Cleveland and defend a potential Cavaliers title in 2017 and proceed to join the run of superstar pals in free agency: Chris Paul and Kevin Durant. They can wait one more year for Carmelo Anthony in 2018. Or, Golden State wins Game 7, and maybe James gives Cleveland the championship in 2017 – and makes his move then.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lebron-james--golden-ticket-083357630.html

:lol:
If he wins, he really could just leave and it would never matter to anyone I don't think. He'd truly become Teflon. This title wouldn't require a defense in the eyes of many.

Last edited:
You could say the same for most of the Dubs reactions from the players,coaches and the fans :lol:,"it was all good just a week ago..."

The way she tried to backpedal out of that by bringing up her father made it look even worse :x

Last edited:
You could say the same for most of the Dubs reactions from the players,coaches and the fans
laugh.gif
,"it was all good just a week ago..."

The way she tried to backpedal out of that by bringing up her father made it look even worse
sick.gif
Her backpedal game is at an all-time low

damn ayesha better delete that

her mom all good tho. she getting that groove back with steph former teammate so she aint care lol

Man, I am SO over all these LBJ haters who are STILL hating. Was texting with friends last night and they're telling me Curry still the best in the league, LBJ never wins finals, LBJ is inconsistent in the finals, etc. etc.

C'mon man. Have you watched this series?

"LBJ never wins the finals." — How many times has his team been favored in the finals? Not like he's showing up with his squad, being huge favorites and then choking.

"LBJ is inconsistent in the finals." — What is the standard you are holding him to? You think he's gonna drop 41 every single game?

"Curry still the best in the league." — I guess I could respect this opinion, I just disagree with it.

If he wins, he really could just leave and it would never matter to anyone I don't think. He'd truly become Teflon. This title wouldn't require a defense in the eyes of many.

It would seem that this is the scenario where he can leave and not get destroyed by the fans. Win win situation?

Man, I am SO over all these LBJ haters who are STILL hating. Was texting with friends last night and they're telling me Curry still the best in the league, LBJ never wins finals, LBJ is inconsistent in the finals, etc. etc.

So if people thought Steph was the best before the series, why should that change so quickly?

Like I always ask this question, is the "Best in the world" label similar to power rankings? Something that flip flops every week/month.

Because Steph is the same player he was 3 weeks ago.
Lebron is the same player that he was 3 weeks ago.

Neither ' s skills increased or decreased in this short window of time.

So why should people all of a sudden stop calling Steph the best player in the NBA all of a sudden?

You could say the same for most of the Dubs reactions from the players,coaches and the fans :lol:,"it was all good just a week ago..."

The way she tried to backpedal out of that by bringing up her father made it look even worse :x

View media item 2071704

"LBJ never wins the finals." — How many times has his team been favored in the finals? Not like he's showing up with his squad, being huge favorites and then choking.

"LBJ is inconsistent in the finals." — What is the standard you are holding him to? You think he's gonna drop 41 every single game?

"Curry still the best in the league." — I guess I could respect this opinion, I just disagree with it.

that's a mature approach. Oddly, I think most fans will appreciate Lebron once his career is over. Perhaps similar to those that hated on Kobe relentlessly. Truth is these guys are some of the best basketball players and athletes we will see in our lifetime.

Don't have to kiss their *** or anything, but you have to respect greatness and the dedication it took to get to their level. Lot of 6'7 6'8 people at LA fitness... just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Dallas losing to GSW in Round 1 in 2007 is a bigger choke job than this. Come on man. Everything that happens isn't the "est" of all time man. Yall have to cut that stuff out man

crazy, Dallas were favorites to win the finals that year I believe.

Dirk receiving the MVP after everyone's lockers were cleaned out after elimination was cringe worthy.

Because Steph is the same player he was 3 weeks ago.
Lebron is the same player that he was 3 weeks ago.

Neither ' s skills increased or decreased in this short window of time.

By Steph being the same player he was 3 weeks ago, are you implying he's been **** in that span, or that he's still the same great shooter?

By Steph being the same player he was 3 weeks ago, are you implying he's been **** in that span, or that he's still the same great shooter?
He is the same player now as he was 3 weeks ago.

Lebron is the same player as he was 3 weeks ago.

Does a series where LeBron outplays Steph mean he is NOW better?

If the question is yes and this is all that it takes for LeBron to regain the, "best in the world" title, then Steph should have never had it in the first damn place.

Yall have been saying Steph is the best ALL year, and all of a sudden he isnt? Is that how this thing works?

Like I said, yall treat it like power rankings

Seattle losing to DEN in 1994 is a bigger choke job than GSW losing this series.

Kansas losing to Northern Iowa is a bigger choke job.

I could go on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom