The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what's going on here

dudes starting the love > draymond narrative early so that when dray out plays love all series people can point figures and blame love for the L

advanced excuse tactics 

lebron would rather have draymond on his team then love. im sure lebron is thinking about trading love. love doesnt fit in, inconsistent af ,a liability  on the defensive end ,  gets benched in crunch time and yall think hes a better overrall player then dray. okay. 

lebron would rather have draymond on his team then love. im sure lebron is thinking about trading love. love doesnt fit in, inconsistent af ,a liability  on the defensive end ,  gets benched in crunch time and yall think hes a better overrall player then dray. okay. 

But Love is worth $113 Million though

You can't pay a guy 110 million to not be able to play in the 4th quarter.

Little Bros wouldn't even trip but moms would judge

Worst part is they're twins so I'd be missing 2 graduations 
grin.gif

Love is a better # 1 option but Dray is a better second, third option...if that makes sense.

graduating is overrated tbh

I would have skipped my own graduation to watch a NBA finals game 
Same.

Only reason why I won't skip my bachelor's graduation is cause of moms. I have graduations. So long drawn out and pointless.

Just peeped the Christmas game again.

Lebby was real quick to dap Dray after the game
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom