The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebron is a snitch because he told SAWCES Draymond called him a *****? 
Curry and Thompson, two stars of the league who grew up in millionaire families, have Klay's daddy and Curry's wife coming out of the woodworks. And they have the audacity to act like LeBron is the baby
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Amazes me the logic being used in this post.  

If the Cavs lose tonight what excuse do they really have?

There shouldn't be any excuse. The Warriors are just an amazing team. Slander a regular season all you want, but a 73-9 record is nothing to scoff at. Realistically, what teams did you have winning a series against them? Stretching to 7 games, sure. But actually winning? Nah :lol: .

There shouldn't be any excuse. The Warriors are just an amazing team. Slander a regular season all you want, but a 73-9 record is nothing to scoff at. Realistically, what teams did you have winning a series against them? Stretching to 7 games, sure. But actually winning? Nah :lol: .
Realistically Lebby and company shouldn't have even competed in the finals. There was no point and a foregone conclusion they were designed to lose this series

Come on guys, don't hold this against Lebby

In fact silver should have just ended he season after they won 73. Since no team should have been favored over the warriors. Why even play the games at that point?

Last edited:
I think Cavs win this game. I think gs will try to hard to win w/o draymond and they will beat themselves. I think game 6 is where we will see greatness from gs. He pressure on Lebron to push game 7, golden state on a mission with DG back in the lineup, Lebron trying not to bring back to back championships to Cleveland(the irony this is what he's suppose to do) and the Warriors close out this series on the cavs homecourt *again*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom