The Official NBA Summer League Thread

28 point lead for my Hawks right now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Moe Harkless looks like he's gonna %!!# his pants every time the ball is swung to him.
God forbid a 19 year old isn't the most confident guy on the court in his first time in an NBA jersey

I just saw a high school freshman last night looked like he belonged out there on the floor with Kevin Love, Deron Williams, Anthony Davis, James Harden and Andre Iguodala. This guy Moe Harkless was the Big East Rookie of the Year, was just the #15 pick in the NBA Draft and looked like he didn't belong out there with a bunch of undrafted rookies and second year players. I haven't seen a guy look that scared of the ball in my entire life. He seriously just hid in the corner. Then they make up some bs hip injury.....nah they were just tired of having to take out their 1st round pick every 3 minutes because he straight up was just standing in one spot the entire time like he didn't know how to play basketball.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Moe Harkless looks like he's gonna %!!# his pants every time the ball is swung to him.
God forbid a 19 year old isn't the most confident guy on the court in his first time in an NBA jersey

I just saw a high school freshman last night looked like he belonged out there on the floor with Kevin Love, Deron Williams, Anthony Davis, James Harden and Andre Iguodala. This guy Moe Harkless was the Big East Rookie of the Year, was just the #15 pick in the NBA Draft and looked like he didn't belong out there with a bunch of undrafted rookies and second year players. I haven't seen a guy look that scared of the ball in my entire life. He seriously just hid in the corner. Then they make up some bs hip injury.....nah they were just tired of having to take out their 1st round pick every 3 minutes because he straight up was just standing in one spot the entire time like he didn't know how to play basketball.
Dude don't question it man, anytime you can draft "the next Trevor Ariza"  with the 15th pick you have to do it.

i know its summer league, but this 7 footer could be something very special if he continues this consistently.

Watching Houston's quarter (White, Jones, Lamb, Donatas), Kanter, Ed Davis, MarShon, and Boston's rookies closely. 

i'm expecting jimmer to look like a pro out there. a lot of the 2nd year guys have played well so far.

marshon
burks
klay

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

DMC ain't playing
laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i saw im lurking
nerd.gif
then i was like hmmmm will be play? then i realized they were in vegas and he was on the Select team
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Barnes is cooking with Klay.....

Curry - Klay - Barnes - Lee - Bogut..... looks like an interesting team to watch....

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i'm expecting jimmer to look like a pro out there. a lot of the 2nd year guys have played well so far.
This I'm at least hoping he looks unscared.

Back
Top Bottom