The Official NBA Summer League Thread

Bruh at the end of the day its ******* summer league... who cares that he's shooting 27%?! Who cares that BJ Mullens is hitting ?% of his jumpers
What I like to see is the confidence, the aggressiveness, the changes of tempo, the leadership.
After all SOMEONE has to lead that team.

Screw displaying improvements in the "******* summer league" against guys most of whom won't be at anybody's training camp in a few months.

Show how confident you are.

I get it.

Anyone else like TJ more than Royce?

Macahdo needs to be on a roster come fall btw

Last edited:
does anyone have any info on the ball they're using? it's not the same as the game ball. it looks like the same kind of ball they used in the all star game (different panels than the game ball), which I haven't been able to find any info on either.

Machado has been real nice...
but he doesn't have a good shooting percentage.. he's cut. :rolleyes
it's different with machado because he's a pass first point guard and is an udfa... kemba was the 10th pick in the draft and is a shoot first point guard who shot 36% last year. Don't act like it's not a concern because he passes the "eye test" in summer league against marginal competition.

does anyone have any info on the ball they're using? it's not the same as the game ball. it looks like the same kind of ball they used in the all star game (different panels than the game ball), which I haven't been able to find any info on either.
They are introducing a new panel style. It is similar to the Baden Lexums

11283857-large.jpg

Machado has been real nice...
but he doesn't have a good shooting percentage.. he's cut. :rolleyes
it's different with machado because he's a pass first point guard and is an udfa... kemba was the 10th pick in the draft and is a shoot first point guard who shot 36% last year. Don't act like it's not a concern because he passes the "eye test" in summer league against marginal competition.

NO **** its different :rofl:

You think Mike Dunlap is sitting back counting every shot Kemba takes? He's on the team already. There is a BIGGER picture, 2nd-3rd year players are in summer league to show growth.

Stats never tell the whole story bruh.

Bunch of Skip Bayless' in here.

BTW If the debate came from people I've seen around S&T before, I'd be more inclined to consider your arguments.

NO **** its different :rofl:
You think Mike Dunlap is sitting back counting every shot Kemba takes? He's on the team already. There is a BIGGER picture, 2nd-3rd year players are in summer league to show growth.
Stats never tell the whole story bruh.
Bunch of Skip Bayless' in here.
BTW If the debate came from people I've seen around S&T before, I'd be more inclined to consider your arguments.
So a high post count=Basketball knowledge. I don't have to prove my basketball knowledge on an internet forum where half the dudes are talking out of their *****. You think the NT regulars who say every coach besides Pop, Phil, and Doc are clueless actually know what they are talking about? I'm watching the games too and it's the same problem with Kemba that gave him issues last year, he's a combo guard in a point guards body, and isn't big enough to play the 2. He's also taking too many mid range jump shots and isn't consistent enough. I'm sure Kemba will find his niche as a solid NBA player, but for him to really makes improvements imo he needs to improve his scoring efficiency and impact the game more in other areas than scoring. but to say he's been "killing it" and making the Jimmer debate irrelevant is nonsense.

Charles Jenkins and Norris Cole goin at it pretty hard...think I just saw Jenkins dribble 92 times and jack up a shot with no one else touching the ball :smh:

shoutout to Lance Stephenson and Miles Plumlee for making the All Summer League 1st Team

(I stil hate you Mr Plumlee)

Matter of time before Leonard shatters a kneecap during practice.

Draymond Green aint doing so hot. Hope he turns it around.

Back
Top Bottom