The Official NBA Thread

I'm glad he got his real championship with the MVP. Got damn these quotes
dead (1).png

Insane thing to say after a combined 8-29 shooting effort.

IMG_1496.jpeg

By Joel Embid

Those the rules YALL made

Stand on your ****

EYE did not make the regular season rule. Every time I criticized Jokic that is what I was met with.

“Regular season award, he had the best regular season he’s MVP”

So I let y’all have it. Embiid had the better regular season so I don’t see the issue.

Sadly Doc will get another job, Jim will find another strip club and Embid will cry himself to another MVP.

Yea he misses playing with a Jimmy Bunyan in the worst way :lol:
It’s like he wants to be that guy. Gets mad when he doesn’t get passed the ball

But when he has the ball, he lays an egg bigger than Zion but blames everyone else for ****ting the bed

If you’re the Rockets would you even want Harden back?
Let’s see:

1. Rockets owe okc their pick next season.
2. Rockets have been the worst team in basketball the last 3 years.
3. Harden fills the biggest hole on Houston’s roster (still an elite playmaker) and he was a top ~20 REGULAR SEASON player

Rockets don’t have the luxury of worrying/caring about playoff meltdowns when the goal is to first get to the play-in/playoffs.

Let’s see:

1. Rockets owe okc their pick next season.
2. Rockets have been the worst team in basketball the last 3 years.
3. Harden fills the biggest hole on Houston’s roster (still an elite playmaker) and he was a top ~20 REGULAR SEASON player

Rockets don’t have the luxury of worrying/caring about playoff meltdowns when the goal is to first get to the play-in/playoffs.
easy answer yes - especially if we get Wemby. I just don't want to him pay the max or a long contract. That's my only thing but would welcome him back with open arms. Our floor is immediately raised and the young guys would develop tremendously. Just have to hope they don't pick up bad habits - that's what Ime should be there for (lol)

EYE did not make the regular season rule. Every time I criticized Jokic that is what I was met with.

“Regular season award, he had the best regular season he’s MVP”

So I let y’all have it. Embiid had the better regular season so I don’t see the issue.
So what did you exactly criticize Jokic for if it wasn't for playoff failures???

YALL literally made the rule to bring up playoff failures when people corrected it. So now yall want the vibe to be different

chief-keef.gif

Keep the same energy Based on how you like to criticize

easy answer yes - especially if we get Wemby. I just don't want to him pay the max or a long contract. That's my only thing but would welcome him back with open arms. Our floor is immediately raised and the young guys would develop tremendously. Just have to hope they don't pick up bad habits - that's what Ime should be there for (lol)

1684108126335.gif

So what did you exactly criticize Jokic for if it wasn't for playoff failures???

YALL literally made the rule to bring up playoff failures when people corrected it. So now yall want the vibe to be different

chief-keef.gif

Keep the same energy Based on how you like to criticize
Going out sad just like embiid

Back
Top Bottom