The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Porzingis is Day to Day

ezgif-1-305e2c7db1.gif

Wasn't bro saying he wanna play til 45 just earlier this year...now he gotta think about it n ****. They broke dude 😂😂😂

There’s a lot of bad sports analysts working today but Nick Wright might be THE worst. Hack.
Man I am here for ALL that Bron and Lakers slander. If I wasn’t still on east coast time zone. I would get the popcorn ready.

I’m wondering if the Lakers should still feel good about themselves after this loss? They will make adjustments and be ready for game 5. :rofl: :smh:

Oh wait…

Dude said he would take Jokic over AD as a #1 option tho…. But if your a team that already has a superstar caliber wing/ball handler Jokic impact is nowhere near as vital

And his flaws are enhanced

Jokic just swept a team with AD while scoring at all three levels and collecting triple doubles and we're talking about a ball handler diminishing Joker's impact?

a player like kyrie would take away from jokic's game? idk, joker's the system. i don't see how pairing him with another superstar makes him less valuable

I feel like this is about to go into Jamal Murray is a Superstar territory…. So I’m just gonna bow out of this one 😂

Lightspeed
Nah. Jokic is a top 2 player in the league. Any ball handling superstar would benefit playing alongside him. He’s an offense within himself.

This isn’t about murray. No one is dimming joker’s offensive shine

heat/nugs going to be good one. interesting to see which team role guys continue to play well. leaning towards nugs. they've been doing it all year.
denver do have some guys they can throw at to stay in front of jimmy and make him work.
AG should be able to play better in this series. more favorable mathups

This Heat team versus a generational talent and the best Nuggets team to date

Hope to see some great defense, if nothing else

lakers definitely need someone who can start at the 5.. doesn't even need to be someone as talented as turner, just someone who can affect shots at the rim while being stuck on opposing bigs –javale and dwert types like they had during the bubble run. even during his Pels days, that team paired him with omer asik and boogie so he didn't have to play at center exclusively.
For what it’s worth, ‘20 Javale & Dwight would not bother him today :lol: Those guys weren’t particularly good, and didn’t play much for the Lakers during that run outside of that series.

That season Jokic didn’t even average over 20. Nowadays he takes 20+ shots, sometimes 30 :lol: He’s in a different universe as a scorer, and overall player now.

You’re not bringing in a big who can’t play in any other series, who’s gonna come in & now guard him :lol:

It makes navigating that matchup very difficult because you’re gonna have to either draft or more likely pay for a decent center, which can take away from other parts of your roster.

Nah. Jokic is a top 2 player in the league. Any ball handling superstar would benefit playing alongside him. He’s an offense within himself.

This isn’t about murray. No one is dimming joker’s offensive shine

Na.

Jokic is 1.

It’s time to take Giannis off for the time being. Especially after what happened.

Back
Top Bottom