The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Porzingis is Day to Day

Retire for what though

He’s still a top 10-top 15 player in the league

I get maybe being tired of playing though. 20 years of having to keep your body in tip top shape and all the travel must get old.

L M A O

MFs in denial!!!

They calling Jimmy Butler, Jordan's son for absolutely demolishing his opponents and being the best player on the court ....

There's a reason why ....

With the hypothetical given earlier about adding a big to an established wing, if I’m the Celtics and could trade Jaylen Brown for either AD or Joker, choosing AD would be INSANE.

Nothing Joker does takes away from a star wing. Nothing. Only adds. He was 25th in the league in usage. Makes everyone’s job easier.

Which hypothetical?

First Among Equals

Tuff
wow.png

That's a bar.

Lmao you had to search deep to find me slander Jokic huh. If this is the best Jokic receipt you got on me I’m Gucci lol

What part of what I said was crazy? Let’s see the bubble was like 36 months ago,that means that quote was from like 18 months ago?

Ad has been in and out the lineup dealing with injuries basically the entire time since then and Jokic has leveled up even further.

Not to mention I said Jokic was the better 1 option.

Not to mention I said AD needs a dominant wing, that is not 38 year old Bron on 1 foot and an undrafted white dude (no offense to AR, that’s my guy). Murray outplayed Lebron this series.

What are you doing man. If you wanna have an AD discussion we can talk but this is low lol. I love Jokic and have very rarely in my Life slandered him, if at all.

Lmao so you know how good he is. I’m glad you recognize he’s the best defender in the league (And he gives you 20/10).

After the bubble I would’ve had him in front of Jokic. Everything since the bubble has not broke AD’s way.

First the short offseason. There’s no way he developed his skills or worked to get better that summer. Too short a layover.

Second getting the injury against the Suns ****ed him over big time. They were on their way to a finals date against Giannis. AD could’ve solidified himself as the best big in the world and etched his name higher in the nba history tiers. He got hurt against the suns and missed the ensuing offseason.

Third the Russ trade. Every KCP shot was like a bullet thru the heart. Lol let’s not discuss this any further.

Fourth is getting hurt again while he was starting to turn up this year. He came back and played the rest of the year but you could tell he wasn’t right and I’m pretty sure he’ll be getting surgery soon.

On the other side, Jokic has basically had his whole team go down and had to carry them for like 2 years straight. He had to ball and got way better out of necessity. (I’m not saying he was *** before; Im just saying he got way better since then)

Jokic finally got a healthy squad this year and look what happened. Not to mention he basically took a month off before the playoffs started while AD had to fight for 3 months due just to get into the playoffs in the final 3 days (all thanks to the ****ty Russ move that basically tanked 18 months).

Jokic improved while AD never did or would get hurt right when he was getting it rolling. What I said at the time wasn’t wrong and still isn’t even that crazy.

One more thing: AD’s defense broke Steph and the Warriors motion offense. I don’t think Jokic could do that. I think the warriors would’ve beat em or at least put up a better fight than the Lakers did.

Jeez man I was asking honest questions

The yoppa wasn’t coming for you.

Haynes is citing da interview we all watched
Haynes is a ***ty reporter, dude need to go ahead and pull up a chair next to Nick Wright and Shannon Sharpe.

Lol, bro LeBron just got swept what are you talking about
Prime? Only one’s thinking or claiming he is in his prime is his fans. Dude been riding on his past accomplishments for years.

This retirement “stunt” reminds me of Brady right before Super Bowl two years ago. Take the focus off the real draw with my possible retirement.

That was smart of him to pretend like he might retire, keeps his name relevant while he’s in Cancun during the finals

We all know he ain’t retiring

Thought this was a troll account.

Whenever he does decide to leave, he’s not passing up a farewell tour after everything he’s accomplished.

This is a complete non-story.
No you right it is a troll account.
it's about to be a weird day for Draymond when he opts out of his contract to play with the lakers only to find out that Bron is joining Steph in the bay area.

...gonna be an even weirder day for NT
Especially when he finds out opting out gave them the flexibility. LOL

JWill blaming last shot on Ham, you have the “goat” with the ball and now the play calling is the issue. Not going to say anything with the wasted dribbling on last two possessions though.

:lol: Bron is not retiring.

Definitely load managing even more next year, however. Especially since he's got the scoring record. He'll eclipse 40,000 in his sleep and really set himself apart. Only thing left is mo rangz.

This is how he should've been, and will continue until he's 40+. Preserve yourself as best you can. He knows the grind better than anyone.

Might need a legit second scorer other than AD to get there, though. Going to be hearing Kyrie/Dame trade hypotheticals all summer.

Back
Top Bottom