The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Porzingis is Day to Day

Ja has the right to do all of what he’s done. And then the public has the right to clown and criticize afterwards. It could very well be done as some passive aggressive reply but as stated the dude really don’t have enemies so he just be looking silly.

Fandom be having dudes quiet as hail when they mans looking funny in the light. I don’t give a damb if it’s a dance. Miss me with the whattaboutisms about the rest of society when that’s a grown *** man w/ heavy influence in mine.

I’m not a fan nor a hater but I see his reach on the culture can be massive. In that regard, he needs to do better.

Yea definitely looks like he was doing that dance more than anything, being in New Orleans and all. Don't think it was deeper than that.

Wouldn't expect most of us in here to be up on game with the latest regional dances as a 24 year old would though :lol:

Ja gonna hit the smeeze when he drops a game winner in San Francisco.. I’m not even mad at the gamesmanship

I try not to judge other people's tats, but that joint stinks :lol:
Maybe it's the start of his entire chest, cause it's definitely off centered.

He should’ve went to buddy who did the tattoo of John Wall’s mom. Got to much money to be paying for lackluster work.

I would’ve taxed him too.

Nonsense.

They’re fine as long as you raise them right.

I swear I see Suburban women walking so many pit-muts. :lol:

That's the problem though.

Seems like waaay too many owners of bully breeds are boneheads and don't raise and socialize them right. They just want to flex.

Combine that with a breed that was designed for bull baiting and it can get nasty.

It's 100% on the owner, but since a lot of the owners are trash it's reasonable to be careful.

Seems like waaay too many owners of bully breeds are boneheads and don't raise and socialize them right. They just want to flex.

Combine that with a breed that was designed for bull baiting and it can get nasty.

It's 100% on the owner, but since a lot of the owners are trash it's reasonable to be careful.
Yep, there is a major self selection problem with pitbull owners.

Not saying all pit owners are trash. Majority as probably are not. But pits are definitely the #1 choice for careless, lazy, ****heads that want a dog too feel tough.

Last edited:

Yea I agree.

If the owner is trash the dog will be the same.

I feel like that’s why women are adopting them now. To prove that fact.

i remember the other day a rough looking belligerent dude (possibly homeless) had brought a pit on board a somewhat packed train. let it off the leash. swear my anxiety started kicking it

i remember the other day a rough looking belligerent dude (possibly homeless) had brought a pit on board a somewhat packed train. let it off the leash. swear my anxiety started kicking it

Muni/BART chronicles.

Every single time i hop on bart, there’s some cat **** going on

Zion’s tattoo is indeed bad, but I suppose it could be worse. At least he didn’t get a Mountain Dew bottle emblazoned on his chest.

bro a gorillia inside a super christian cross?????

and off centered.....

IMG_9253.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom