The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

1675985494591.gif

FoF0rqvaMAAfrtI.jpeg

its weird Im in NJ and at my parents house it works with optimum but no knicks or nets.. at my crib have to use the nba app on the firestick and cant watch sixers games... I got the knicks and nets on my direct tv so all good there but no sixers games at all not even on my regular cable
I know Comcast/Xfinity is behind this. These crooks are always putting up roadblocks for their customers.

It's gotta be 4 different offers with a FRP.

Nobody is trading 4 1st's for Bridges....

Grizzlies and Thunder have a million first rounders. Either of those teams probably offered 4 first rounders.

I know Bridges dribble package is lacking but he’s the best 3&D wing in the nba. He’s getting at least 3 first rounders back.

Any contending team would be doing themselves a disservice if they didn’t at least check in for Bridges.

Raptors wanted 3 first rounders for OG, Brodges is worth at least 1.5x more than OG to me.

Has James Wiseman already unseated Anthony Bennett on the Bust Throne? If he hasn’t today was a large step in that direction I would think.

The warriors just needed Wiseman to be competent, rebound and defend a little bit. Not big tasks by any stretch and he couldnt do those things when given the opportunity. At all.

I feel like that convo has to come up in Bob Meyers ongoing contract negotiations with the warriors.

The league would have had nothing for a 3 guard lineup with Steph, Klay and Lamelo and I’m sure that Joe Lacob’s ego needs an answer as to why this didn’t manifest.

Has James Wiseman already unseated Anthony Bennett on the Bust Throne? If he hasn’t today was a large step in that direction I would think.

I feel like that convo has to come up in Bob Meyers ongoing contract negotiations with the warriors.

The league would have had nothing for a 3 guard lineup with Steph, Klay and Lamelo and I’m sure that Joe Lacob’s ego needs an answer as to why this didn’t manifest.

Not absolving Meyers but bet $ Wiseman was a Lacob (or his son or whatever) pick. Reason why they didn’t trade him right away when it was obvious he wasn’t a fit.

The Lakers are much better on paper, with a roster that actually makes some sense, than they were last week. But their success from here on out still depends mainly on LeBron and AD. If those guys both are available and playing at a higher for the rest of the season, the team will get in the playoffs.

Not absolving Meyers but bet $ Wiseman was a Lacob (or his son or whatever) pick. Reason why they didn’t trade him right away when it was obvious he wasn’t a fit.
Possible.

He was also battling injuries but you could be right.

Grizzlies and Thunder have a million first rounders. Either of those teams probably offered 4 first rounders.

I know Bridges dribble package is lacking but he’s the best 3&D wing in the nba. He’s getting at least 3 first rounders back.

Any contending team would be doing themselves a disservice if they didn’t at least check in for Bridges.

Raptors wanted 3 first rounders for OG, Brodges is worth at least 1.5x more than OG to me.
Nah.

Because if the Nets are truly rebuilding there is no way they wouldn't have taken 4 1st. That would have given them 9 FRP's in the span of a week.

Back
Top Bottom